Survivor of Remus
# 11
03-18-2013, 06:45 PM
I sure hope its all of us and not just a few of us since if its only a few Crpytic may not fix it for awhile. They only really care if many have the same problem and even then it takes forever.
Captain
# 12
03-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Hey does anyone actually watch the damn servers or do they just punch in and hide somewhere to take a nap?
Captain
# 13
03-18-2013, 06:48 PM
I just posted in another thread. I've got the same issue. I can get in fine on my Fed toon, but not on my KDF. After character select it starts the load screen and hangs there counting until it times out.
Ensign
# 14
03-18-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm just going to leave my "me too" right here...
Career Officer
# 15
03-18-2013, 06:49 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!! arent we all excited for the timer to end? to end us all with major lag!!!
Career Officer
# 16
03-18-2013, 06:50 PM
I suddenly can't load into my fleet's starbase either.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
Career Officer
# 17
03-18-2013, 06:56 PM
I can't even load my ships bridge this is nuts
Lieutenant
Once again that miserable problem has cropped up for me. The launcher loads...i clik engage...i see the cryptic logo...it changes to the starfleet chevron...and..................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....43 minutes later...and....................................... .................................................. .................................................. ............sigh.

This is gettin so old...it just sits there and does nothing with the word loading on bottom of screen...whats it loading? the library of congress? Memory Alpha? sheesh..anyone got an answer for me?
Lieutenant
# 19 Can't get on the game!!!!
03-19-2013, 05:35 AM
Need some help here. Obviously yesterday there were logon problems and such. I have been using a newer laptop that is able to run the game on the highest setting and really enjoying that. Starting yesterday morning, after entering my username and password I was taken to the CRYPTIC loading page, but at that point nothing further happens and I am unable to play......I tried numerous times, but same things keeps happening. I checked the forums and saw posts about issues like this yesterday, but even though the post by Bran says all is well, as of this Tuesday morning Eastern TIme, I am still unable to get passed the CRYPTIC page and the "Fatal Timeout" message. I tried uninstalling the game and re-installing it....no success. Very frustrating. I filed a ticket but nothing other than the automated reply at this time. Any suggestions out there??
Lieutenant
# 20
03-19-2013, 05:52 AM
Well...1 hour and 9 minutes later..it finally does something...it says invalid login information. For cryin out loud cryptic..come on..really? Fix this crud.