Captain
# 1 Mercenary set for KDF
03-19-2013, 08:51 AM
Can we have it for the KDF to? I don't see why this set is specific for the Federation. I am not asking for a special KDF mercenary set. Just make it universal. We already have it with the winterjacket.

Also, the casual/informal ( I don't know the exact name, but it is a menu button) menu isn't working good. When I select it, things are already changed on my character. I suggest to remove it. Make all costume option selectable under the standard menu.
Career Officer
# 2
03-20-2013, 04:42 PM
I agree, especially in light of the fact that the transporter officer at the Klingon Fleet Starbase is WEARING it!!!

So the reason we don't have access to this unlock is silly. It is "ostensibly" faction neutral, hence the term "mercenary".
Captain
# 3
03-20-2013, 04:56 PM
Yeah the whole idea of a Mercenary clothing set being tied to one faction always made me laugh.

Word comprehension: A friend to you and me.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Rihannsu
# 4
03-20-2013, 05:06 PM
The issue is tied in with the slot type system. Mercenary gear is "off-duty," which isn't available to the KDF. Before /costumecreator.setslottype got nerfed, you could get the mercenary gear onto the Marauding renegade boffs. There are a few ways to rectify the problem (I'm always happy to promote my opinion on the matter but there are other solutions too). However, at this stage I wouldn't expect any changes until the May overhaul at the absolute earliest... and possibly never since it's an old, low-ROI asset.