Starfleet Veteran
# 11
03-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
When the timer ends, a new lock box will be introduced that has the chance of granting the special prize-a romulan lock box that could reward a d'deridex. Yes, tell your friends you heard it from me first. The announcement is about a lockbox within a lockbox.
http://i.qkme.me/3tfqkv.jpg
Captain
# 12
03-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
When the timer ends, a new lock box will be introduced that has the chance of granting the special prize-a romulan lock box that could reward a d'deridex. Yes, tell your friends you heard it from me first. The announcement is about a lockbox within a lockbox.
No, if that were true then the announcement would be about the upcoming announcement about the lockbox within a lockbox.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 13
03-19-2013, 03:20 PM
You'll just have to tune in to find out. Although, I have responded to multiple threads stating that the day and time the countdown ends is purely coincidence when it relates to it being a Thursday, a patch day, PAX being that weekend, anything else you can think of related to that day, etc.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 14
03-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
You'll just have to tune in to find out. Although, I have responded to multiple threads stating that the day and time the countdown ends is purely coincidence when it relates to it being a Thursday, a patch day, PAX being that weekend, anything else you can think of related to that day, etc.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
dont forget the Spring Equinox
Captain
# 15
03-19-2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
But what astrological sign with it be? Are their any elections? Any Catholic holidays? What's the status of the Middle-East? Pagan celebrations? Ancient Indian burial grounds? The spring equinox? The alignment of the planets?!?! Someone get me NASA!!!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 16
03-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorseacat View Post
dont forget the Spring Equinox
That too -- coincidence. Along with all these: http://www.historyorb.com/events/march/21

Although, it *might* have something to do with the US Ladies Figure Skating championship won by Theresa Weld in 1914 NOT!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Republic Veteran
# 17
03-19-2013, 03:30 PM
Ah, so the Stars Will Be Right (tm) ... I, for one, welcome our new myconid overlords.
Republic Veteran
# 18
03-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
That too -- coincidence. Along with all these: http://www.historyorb.com/events/march/21

Although, it *might* have something to do with the US Ladies Figure Skating championship won by Theresa Weld in 1914 NOT!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Conspiracy I say, I'm on to you.

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Commander
# 19
03-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You're pretty much reading these threads and having to restrain yourself from repeatedly posting "I know something you don't know" aren't you?
Career Officer
# 20
03-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidd View Post
My personal guess is that the announcement will be an actual full on Romulan Expansion with a price tag and shiny bits in the c-store.

A lot of F2P games do this and I think STO needs to as well. Get back into adding on races/story/entire sectors and really expanding on the game.

If it turns out to just be a season with a few Romulan Story missions and a c-store ship I think everyone will rage.

This is already happening on the new Neverwinter...