Captain
# 21
03-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
You'll just have to tune in to find out. Although, I have responded to multiple threads stating that the day and time the countdown ends is purely coincidence when it relates to it being a Thursday, a patch day, PAX being that weekend, anything else you can think of related to that day, etc.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You mean the may update or a part will be on tribble for testing or cryptic is ending sto just to use the servers for neverwinter
Career Officer
# 22
03-19-2013, 02:38 PM
This is how I imagine things.... First, too bad Brian's office is not in Los Gatos with the rest of them... so he can join in on the fun....but you know they are all standing around the water cooler or someone's desk getting a huge kick out of this.

"Did you see X speculation thread/post today? HAHAHAHHAA they have no clue... hardy hardy harrr..."
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Career Officer
# 23
03-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
That too -- coincidence. Along with all these: http://www.historyorb.com/events/march/21

Although, it *might* have something to do with the US Ladies Figure Skating championship won by Theresa Weld in 1914 NOT!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I could have sworn it had something to do with the Baha'i calendar...

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Captain
# 24
03-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedarky View Post
You're pretty much reading these threads and having to restrain yourself from repeatedly posting "I know something you don't know" aren't you?
Oh come on, if you had the opportunity to go Nah-Nah-Na-Nah-Nah to several hundred people, wouldn't you too?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Empire Veteran
# 25
03-19-2013, 02:47 PM
When the countdown ends, a new countdown starts. But to see it you have to pay 100 zen each time you want to look at it.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Career Officer
# 26
03-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Quote:
You'll just have to tune in to find out. Although, I have responded to multiple threads stating that the day and time the countdown ends is purely coincidence when it relates to it being a Thursday, a patch day, PAX being that weekend, anything else you can think of related to that day, etc.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
No such things as "coincidence".

But we surely know the countdown is for an announcement or reveal, because there is nothing big on Tribble. And there is the second Neverwinter Beta (which STO lifetimers are invited) this weekend, which means if there was new content in STO, it would be distracting from the NW Beta Testing.
Career Officer
# 27
03-19-2013, 03:21 PM
Wait until Thursday and then wait another month for it to 'actually/physically' happen. BTW, save every useless component in the game because it will then be sort after. It is probably some new crafting they makes common tribbles give you 5000k dilthium through a doff mission...
Career Officer
# 28
03-19-2013, 03:24 PM
well, in good ole cryptic fashion, we will probably end up with just the "official" name of the season that is not a season.. and from that point on, they will start playing "ring around the rosie" with us.. releasing little annoying tidbits in dev blogs that take ten minutes to read and all you find out is that someone was able to count to ten.. lol..

seriously, i would have to say that most of the players on this game are adults, and adults like being suprised, but not jerked around.. if you have info, stop releasing it in puzzle pieces, id rathre wait an extra week and not know that you have somehting, than hear everyone in the forums speculate and fight over eachothers speculations lol..
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 29
03-19-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedarky View Post
You're pretty much reading these threads and having to restrain yourself from repeatedly posting "I know something you don't know" aren't you?
Pretty much. LOL.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 30
03-19-2013, 03:56 PM
I think I know what the grand reveal is now.............revealing another countdown for another reveal!