Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I tried to update my closed beta thread about this but it wont let me....

Anyways.... The "spoon" detail still appears to be missing or it has been renamed to something else in the character creator. Maybe I just don't see it but I've searched very thoroughly each time a character wipe occurs to rebuild my cardassian character.

I hope this gets fixed before the head start program.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Maybe supposed to be that way
01-13-2010, 01:49 AM
I think that some Cardassian details may be missing because they may not want you to create a Cardassian as they are not part of the Federation, nor are there any Cardassian officers (except in that one alternate timeline). The 'Unknown' race option is meant to create a race of your creation, not one that currently exists. However, They may add Cardassians to the federation in the future if the story goes in that direction, at which point they'll become playable. An approximation is the best you'll be able to do for some time methinks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Yet I can still create a Jem'Hadar, a Vorta or many other races that were never apart of the federation. This costume detail was ingame before but disappeared after the first character wipe.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2010, 10:06 AM
They have excluded a number of things from the character creator. This is not the first thread about this.