Lieutenant
# 11
03-20-2013, 08:15 AM
first sto is already f2p, means no mounth subscription if you dont want to
altho i preffer mounth subscription and access to everything in game, then to pay for everything i want.

and second i think one you quoted didnt ment mounth fee, but instead of gambling for a ship, to pay fixed prise for it, like all c-store ships.
Empire Veteran
# 12
03-20-2013, 08:21 AM
I salute you on your good fortune, I myself have spent a lot of Dilithium on purchasing Zen and well... no bug ship. But I was able to buy a tachyokinetic thingy console that boosts critz from the lobi store and I have almost another 200 lobi again after opening yet more packs.

Pity the dil-zen prices went up to 100, I hope they will not go much higher, there's only so much Dilithium I can farm in a day.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Captain
# 13
03-20-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningstar View Post
first sto is already f2p, means no mounth subscription if you dont want to
altho i preffer mounth subscription and access to everything in game, then to pay for everything i want.
The f2p stuff was mainly a response to the comments on operational costs, but to each his own, really. I prefer it the other way around, but that too is just an opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningstar View Post
and second i think one you quoted didnt ment mounth fee, but instead of gambling for a ship, to pay fixed prise for it, like all c-store ships.
Good point, as the discussion veered that way, but that was kind of what I meant too. Hence my suggestion of buying the ship with EC, on the exchange, rather than buy into the lockbox scheme. I'm all for accountwide z-store unlocks, rather than lockboxes.