Lt. Commander
# 11
03-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
~~
So D it is then, Because I don't like mini he runs "cheese setups" with no heals and he probably wants us to all play without shields. See how I just turned that E to a D?
Noone.
Captain
# 12
03-20-2013, 08:15 AM
A,E,C,B
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 13
03-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Secret option A then B with roulette tiebreaker E+F. Two rounds, 5v5, first to 15 kills. Round 1 will be all rules crazy town and round 2 will be no rules crazy town. In the event of a 1-1 score after two rounds the third will be selected at random from a short list of options designed by our esteemed peers to produce an interesting match but still throw a curve ball like "So-and-so's rules but it's 2v2." Teams would have a copy of the short list in advance of course.

Simple, no?
Career Officer
# 14
03-20-2013, 12:54 PM
An all Federation tournament. Only current fed ships allowed.

No Jem Hadar, cardassian, ferrengi, tholian ships. Also no temporal ships being they are not current but from the future.

Allowed ships are Federation starships, Vulcan, Andorian, Caitian ships since they are technically from Federation worlds.

Everything else is allowed. Consoles, P2W, all doffs, boffs etc...

Very easy to oversee.
Career Officer
# 15
03-20-2013, 02:51 PM
tried to quote but didnt work... damn forums
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
"You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds
Career Officer
# 16
03-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dravenleeobarr1 View Post
I want a tourney called "Deadpool's Slaughterhouse". In it, the only rules are NO HEALS (shield or hull, including Extends, EPtS and TT) and NO CLOAK. Sides are drawn up as 10v10. Ready....set.....MURDER AND MAYHEM!! First team to 50 wins, and the total top 5 damage in the match (could be a guy from the loosing team who had more damage than someone on winning team), and those top 5 move on to the next round, to be mixed in with a whole new group of ppl.

The ultimate goal: find the 5 consistent heavy hitters, and throw them against a team of 7-10-ish ppl, and let the slaughterhouse begin. Fight to survive. Fight to see how high you can go. Since this would be a "Deadpool" style match, we can't do all this for free!!! 2 million EC buy in for the tourney.

The final round goes like this: 50 kill limit. 5 man team goes up against 7-10 man team (depending on how many participated). 5 man team HAS to get 5 kills to even get everything started (let's face it, if you can't get 5 kills on a team, even a 10 man team, with no heals before they get to 50 kills, then you don't need to be here in the first place.) After 5 kills, 5 man team gets money for each kill towards the 50 limit. The more you kill, the more money you make. The first team to 50 wins. What ever money the 5 man team has won, gets split between all of them. The money that is left over, gets split between the 7-10 man team.

So, any takers for the Slaughterhouse? Don't be shy.....where's everyone going? Can I come too? Guys?!
Im in for this, Deadpool! sounds like good fun.
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
"You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds
Captain
# 17
03-20-2013, 04:16 PM
i vote a Red vrs Blue tourney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Rihannsu
# 18
03-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
i vote a Red vrs Blue tourney.
you elitest can go ahead and exploit te color palette and the character creator all you want.

In less then 24h devoras and me are going to go WHHEEEEEEEEEE and pull the green trigger
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013