Captain
# 111
03-24-2013, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post
boarding party is not broken just hurt some fleet build. cause they carrry two sci team and no tac team. so they claim it`s broken so you dont use it against them in the tournament. welcome to bs central.
So the boarding party uncleansable cool down is a lie? I have sure as hell been hit with it. And having all your weapons on cool down never mind the bridge abilities is not fun. Yes, that ability is bs central when it does that.

Last edited by naz4; 03-24-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Captain
# 112
03-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Please can I have feedback on time of tournament from the participants. 8pm GMT / 9pm CET / 4pm EST ( I think that's the right conversion) on 6th April 2013. The date is fixed, the time bit is open to limited debate.

Also, I would like to host it on a team speak server if anyone is willing to offer the services

Last edited by naz4; 03-24-2013 at 05:51 PM.
Captain
# 113
03-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
If you have something personal against me, please don't turn something good I.e. this tournament thread into an argument. Send me a mail and I'll sort it out.

As for the concerns thread, I might have missed one or two items by mistake, not through spite. We are all humies after all. Well, most of us anyway.....

As for being my tourney, in a sense it is and isn't. I myself will not be a participant in it. Neither will my fleet in a direct manner apart from the new breed. The old school pandas will be helping other fleets, so stacking in our favour is completely out of the question. I prefer it to be recognised more as a community event where it belongs to the participants. All I'm doing is creating a framework to the best of my abilities in which a fun competitive event can occur where win or loose, everyone walks away with a smile on their face.

If you think you can do it better buddy, by all means, take the stage next time and I'll bow out..
Idc about this tourney. I care about PvP balance. Somehow you are a gate keeper as to what is of PvP concern from the players to the Devs.

I posted this post:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=173

I then had my post debated and dismissed by others and you (breaking you're own rules). I went on to inform you that if you didn't just add my concerns to the list I would be making a big deal out it w/you. You are a part of a group think clique like it or not. I'm not saying it's malicious intent, but it's there. It's events like this that promote and dismiss ideas regardless of merit. So, it's not seperated. No, I won't just let it go.
Career Officer
# 114
03-24-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2wsucks View Post
Idc about this tourney. I care about PvP balance. Somehow you are a gate keeper as to what is of PvP concern from the players to the Devs.

I posted this post:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=173

I then had my post debated and dismissed by others and you (breaking you're own rules). I went on to inform you that if you didn't just add my concerns to the list I would be making a big deal out it w/you. You are a part of a group think clique like it or not. I'm not saying it's malicious intent, but it's there. It's events like this that promote and dismiss ideas regardless of merit. So, it's not seperated. No, I won't just let it go.
ahem.. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHH
http://nuke.lasagnaludica.com/Portals/0/Apocalypse_banner1.jpg @sleeperdemon
"Integrity over success ,Integrity is the essence of everything successful."
Career Officer
# 115
03-24-2013, 08:07 PM
People crying about what's off-limits... Naz is organizing a PVP based on what THE MAJORITY of the players want. We all want a tournament that conforms to what we run as a team, but the reality is, nothing he chooses will make EVERYONE happy.

If we have rules, the majority of us will be cool with it. But the people who rely on SS and other spammy skills will undoubtedly and obviously, be upset. If Naz's rules bother you, organize your own tournament, and find other spam happy fleets to participate. Crying on the forums about what you don't like about it, only serves to make you look handicapped. Ditch the crutches and let's dance!

Apoc might not have two teams now Naz, we'll get at you as soon as we know what we got and who is gonna roll. Thanks again, boss!

~ Priest@Legiqnaire
^ Yes, that is my only toon now. >
Ensign
# 116
03-24-2013, 08:10 PM
ill get the guys togeather naz and come up with the teams ill get back to you
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/orphandorf/JEMm.png
Captain
# 117
03-24-2013, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Please can I have feedback on time of tournament from the participants. 8pm GMT / 9pm CET / 4pm EST ( I think that's the right conversion) on 6th April 2013. The date is fixed, the time bit is open to limited debate.

Also, I would like to host it on a team speak server if anyone is willing to offer the services
I will double check with my team's participants on this time, and get back to you as soon as I can.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Career Officer
# 118
03-25-2013, 12:56 AM
I'd offer our TS but it's not big enough. I suggest the PVP Bootcamp one.
Captain
# 119
03-25-2013, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
I'd offer our TS but it's not big enough. I suggest the PVP Bootcamp one.
Good idea, however I want to keep it separate from boot camp just in case.

Maybe as a last resort.....

As for the rest of you "Let the games begin" and let's keep the momentum going. Cheers for the support guys.

Last edited by naz4; 03-25-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Career Officer
# 120
03-25-2013, 01:58 AM
I'm sure Pheo won't mind if i add a few channels to the existing ones for a short period of time. Plus most/all fleets can use their own if it came down to the wire.