Lt. Commander
# 61
03-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Greetings Naz!

On behalf of the Hussar Guardian Forces, I would like to sign up for this tournament.

Our team has the following members:
@Kolln
@LTZOLE
@treldon
@raulblanco7
@BAD_WOLF-X
@Kriti

Thanks,
@Kolln
Hussar Guardian Forces
Deputy Leader
and
PvP Boot Camp Coach

Last edited by kolln95; 03-22-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Captain
# 62
03-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolln95 View Post
Greetings Naz!

On behalf of the Hussar Guardian Forces, I would like to sign up for this tournament.

Our team has the following members:
@Kolln
@LTZOLE
@treldon
@raulblanco7
@BAD_WOLF-X
@Kriti

Thanks,
Kolln
Hussar Guardian Forces
Deputy Leader
Awesome - Thanks for the message
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Captain
# 63
03-21-2013, 01:01 PM
I will update the 1st Post to show teams for the tournament.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Captain
# 64
03-21-2013, 02:14 PM
For those of you trying to get hold of me, i have been muted in game for silly petty reasons.

I apologise in advance for not responding.
aka NazHuggyBear2

Empire Veteran
# 65
03-21-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
For those of you trying to get hold of me, i have been muted in game for silly petty reasons.

I apologise in advance for not responding.
Ah, that's why you weren't replying to me. I'm glad I read this.

Captain
# 66
03-21-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Ah, that's why you weren't replying to me. I'm glad I read this.
I wasnt ignoring

By the way, I've been persuaded to add Temporal Inversion to the "banned" list
aka NazHuggyBear2

Captain
# 67
03-21-2013, 04:48 PM
I noticed there was no proposed time for this tournament.

Also, you're not going to ban B'rel + Subterfuge?
Captain
# 68
03-21-2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
I noticed there was no proposed time for this tournament.

Also, you're not going to ban B'rel + Subterfuge?
Based on the timezones for the various fleets participating, the time will be given then - The day has been fixed - Thanfully better than expected takeup

I'll see what people feel about it closer to time reference the B'Rel - You just need to look at them at times and they explode.....
aka NazHuggyBear2

Captain
# 69
03-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Naz you will have my support and my mates, not matter what the rules are - I just want to play with my peeps.
Captain
# 70
03-22-2013, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Naz you will have my support and my mates, not matter what the rules are - I just want to play with my peeps.
He'll yeah. That's what we want!
aka NazHuggyBear2