Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-13-2010, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggman55 View Post
i thought we were supposd to be able to change the way our BO's looked? i have yet to find this feature anywhere?
You can at the same place where you change your own looks, but you can only customize within the specie that your BOF is and you can't select the gender.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-13-2010, 06:09 AM
My character is an Engineer so I took female Vulcan Tactical officer for that first quest reward and she turned into Bolian Male. My inner Kirk was not amused.

I was more upset when I beamed down to Vega he wasn't in my away team.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-13-2010, 06:15 AM
Three things as an FYI:

1) As of right now, the 'free' BOs you get are lacking in racial skills. Posted about issue, but not known if the devs know about it.

2) If you want a race/gender combination of your choosing, you'll have to buy them manually and then retrain said officer for the skills. Total creation of your BOs aren't in the game for some crazy reason, and this is the only way you can get them.

3) Once you do get the race/gender you want for your BO, you can hit the Tailor and design their uniform and exactly how they look.

Yes, this is extremely backwards in a game that offers full customization with everything else (like in CO, as this is the exact same engine running both).