Empire Veteran
# 121
03-21-2013, 11:14 AM
I won't play romulan. I have invested too much in my kdf. There isn't hardly any Star Trek to give the romulans much of a place in sto.
IMHO romulans where badly written in Star Trek.
Cardassians were written better.
Career Officer
# 122
03-21-2013, 11:22 AM
I'll make a Romulan character -- and although I already hav e a KDF Liberated Borg Klingon engineer; I'll probably make a KDF Gorn Tactical officer IF I see they avctually added some 1-20 PvE content for the KDF faction too.

I'm still primarily a Fed player (and for a second race/faction, I actually like Romulans more than Klingons myself); but I'm also a long time MMO player and try to play all the flavors of available content in any MMO.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Community Moderator
# 123
03-21-2013, 11:23 AM
I'll be starting my KDF main over in May. I won't go Green until I finish getting Gatagis, intrepid Gorn Captain of Engineering, up to the cap from the start.

Space Drow aren't my biggest interest, although I'm thrilled to see those who do love them get their fun.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Ensign
# 124
03-21-2013, 11:24 AM
I have been waiting for this for a very long time you bet I will be all in for some Romulans.
Career Officer
# 125
03-21-2013, 11:55 AM
I'll have to see what the ships are like, but I thik I'll end up with at the very least 3 Romulan characters, one for each class.
Maybe it'll be more if I enjoy them as much as I enjoy the KDF.
Oh and just for fun:

Who let the birds out?
War, war, war, war, bird?
Who let the birds out?
War, war, war, war, bird?
Rihannsu
# 126
03-21-2013, 12:16 PM
For the Empire. Hell the only reason I joined the game was because I thought they were already in!!
Captain
# 127
03-21-2013, 12:17 PM
I've wanted to a play a Romulan ever since the CCG, and then I did it with Birth of the Federation, Armada, Armada II, all the Starfleet Commands and love them on Legacy.
Republic Veteran
# 128
03-21-2013, 12:30 PM
I'll be going green, just have to wait an see what my Liberated Borg Romulan character will look like.
Career Officer
# 129
03-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Assuming a free character slot, I'm certain to make a character and explore the new content a bit.

I have a KDF main. I know better then to commit to a faction that isn't Fed. They can prove me wrong, then I may consider switching.

But, it wouldn't be to the green team, it would be to the red team because they made good on their promise to finish the KDF before they released a new faction. So far the announcement has not shown they are willing to give me what I want.
I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!

Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
Rihannsu
# 130
03-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Apparently I had to get a new Perfect World account and username to link with my old Cryptic one as I quit playing this game right before the duty officer patch came out.

I was an active proponent, scratch that, practically begging the devs to make good on years old promises of adding playable Romulans.

Now that we are getting a Romulan faction in May I look forward to playing the game again in May and will most definitely be "going green" as frankly I wanted to play a Romulan back when the other company was developing the other Star Trek MMO game. I can't wait to play this game again as a Romulan.