Lt. Commander
# 1 Hey Cryptic Devs!!!!!!!
01-13-2010, 02:52 AM
Any chance you guys are gonna pull your heads our of your butts soon and do something to fix this download bs. I mean come on already, this is just as ridiculous as all the people complaining about the game while its still in beta.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 04:02 AM
Woah! Steady on friend! This is why its a BETAm so they can straighten all the kinks and stress test the system. Im sure they will fix it ASAP! just be patient.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troglis View Post
Any chance you guys are gonna pull your heads our of your butts soon and do something to fix this download bs. I mean come on already, this is just as ridiculous as all the people complaining about the game while its still in beta.
There are a myriad of websites and ways you can get the client. Cussing and using abusive language will not get you very far here.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2010, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
There are a myriad of websites and ways you can get the client. Cussing and using abusive language will not get you very far here.
well obviously you need a lesson in language cause i used no cuss words at all.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2010, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok316uk View Post
Woah! Steady on friend! This is why its a BETAm so they can straighten all the kinks and stress test the system. Im sure they will fix it ASAP! just be patient.
As for you we're not friends, and why dont you go steady yourself somewhere else. My comments are too the devs no you, and you can assure all ya want but its like assuming and we all know what that makes dont we?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2010, 06:47 AM
Jog on Troglis........

I downloaded from Fileplanet and then left it over night for the Client from the patcher.

How about you learn patience or just go away?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-13-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretty View Post
Jog on Troglis........

I downloaded from Fileplanet and then left it over night for the Client from the patcher.

How about you learn patience or just go away?
+1000000.

Click download. go do something productive with your life....

There were days ahead of time that you could of downloaded the client and waited.... thats what I did, then I had to download a small patch, which took a whole 5 minutes of my time.....

So whos fault is it really that your download is not ready?

I agree the speed of the downloads are slow, but I'm sure there datacenter is slammed with all the new open beta testers downloading, patching, and playing.... But thats what beta testing is for... Not for you to get to play a game for free, its to give the developer valuable information so they can be prepared on launch day of the real game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-13-2010, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troglis View Post
As for you we're not friends, and why dont you go steady yourself somewhere else. My comments are too the devs no you, and you can assure all ya want but its like assuming and we all know what that makes dont we?
Thats harsh bud! Well I'l leave you to whine about it while Il go and destroy some Klingons and chill at a starbase bar