Lt. Commander
Well since I have no desire to play a peace loving Romulan and joining the Federation I guess the Klingons are the best choice. It might not make a lot of sense lore wise but at least i can stand united with a group of players that know what its like getting screwed over by Crptic's dumb decisions. The feds have too many players I rather blow them up instead. I would encourage all new and returning players to side with the KDF come may.
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-30-2013, 12:48 AM
It does look at both KDF and Romulans are in the same boat now.

Welcome to the STO Underdog Club!
Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
Lieutenant
# 3
03-30-2013, 01:19 AM
Just make sure to keep your disruptors targeted at the 500 USS Normandys in front of us and we might just be able to get along this time.
Captain
# 4
03-30-2013, 01:21 AM
I, for one, will be watching my back for Romulan daggers
Captain
# 5
03-30-2013, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
I, for one, will be watching my back for Romulan daggers

I, for one would like to welcome our new Romulan brothers ... with the tip of my dagger !
I am losing STO with each new system based update and with each removal and editing of content .
I don't know how to save her from her systems obsessed masters who seek to control and monetize me more and more .

Captain
# 6
03-30-2013, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlion619 View Post
Well since I have no desire to play a peace loving Romulan and joining the Federation I guess the Klingons are the best choice. It might not make a lot of sense lore wise but at least i can stand united with a group of players that know what its like getting screwed over by Crptic's dumb decisions. The feds have too many players I rather blow them up instead. I would encourage all new and returning players to side with the KDF come may.
Im gonna make a rom captain as a KDF and join back up with the fleet im in and kill those bloated little feddies.
Empire Veteran
# 7
03-30-2013, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
Im gonna make a rom captain as a KDF and join back up with the fleet im in and kill those bloated little feddies.
That's the spirit, Qa'Pla and Jolan Tru!
Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
Empire Veteran
# 8
03-30-2013, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaador View Post
Just make sure to keep your disruptors targeted at the 500 USS Normandys in front of us and we might just be able to get along this time.
Don't forget the 500 Variations of the USS Enterpr1Z3 as well, though in PvP those poor b**t***s are screwed as many people make a point to send them to Gre'thor

And yeah I get the sense that at least some of the Romulans will gravitate towards the KDF which is a good thing for us because it effectively increases the playerbase towards us which makes it harder for Cryptic to ignore us over the ''premier'' faction.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
03-30-2013, 07:58 AM
Like I already said in a post elsewhere yesterday, it's TOS allover again.
Join the dark side of STO Rommies and our combined shadow will dim the Feds!
Because true Starfleet Captains command Exploration Cruisers!
Thank you Cryptic for finally giving me MY SHIP!!!