Empire Veteran
# 161
03-21-2013, 05:16 PM
Also, don't forget that we're supposed to be able to change the color of the UI with the may 21rst expansion. That's already a plus for the KDF.
Rihannsu
# 162
03-21-2013, 05:31 PM
With posts like this, it's easy to learn Klingonese:

"Wah, wah, WAH!" Did I get that right? I remember people like the OP threatening to leave in a whiney tiff "If the Romulan faction got released before the KDF was 'finished'"

Door's right there, guise. Close it on the way out.

It's sad that the whiney but extremely vocal minority of KDF players makes the rest of us unsympathetic to your perceived slights. "Wah, I hate cryptic, we never get anything!"

What you don't get is that your negative ninny attitude is what will turn off a lot of new KDF players once the expansion hits. All a person needs to do is read the boards for a week to get familiar with the "poor, mistreated, shafted KDF" spiel.
Commander
# 163
03-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Well I think we all saw this kind of thread coming and many more to follow.

I would agree with this statement if it wasn't already been stated by dstahl that KDF will be getting KDF only content in the may update a long with the romumlan stuff soo yeah this thread is ironic pointless.

Gotta love dat impulse raging on a gaming forum, just too good.
Captain
# 164
03-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skonn View Post

"Wah, wah, WAH!" Did I get that right? I remember people like the OP threatening to leave in a whiney tiff "If the Romulan faction got released before the KDF was 'finished'"

It's sad that the whiney but extremely vocal minority of KDF players makes the rest of us unsympathetic to your perceived slights. "Wah, I hate cryptic, we never get anything!"

What you don't get is that your negative ninny attitude is what will turn off a lot of new KDF players once the expansion hits. All a person needs to do is read the boards for a week to get familiar with the "poor, mistreated, shafted KDF" spiel.
You planning on making a Romulan? What do you plan to do when the federation only faction on these forums start calling you and your fellow Romulan enthusiasts a whiney but extremely vocal minority?
I'm very curious to see how that goes.
Rihannsu
# 165
03-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
You planning on making a Romulan? What do you plan to do when the federation only faction on these forums start calling you and your fellow Romulan enthusiasts a whiney but extremely vocal minority?
I will indeed roll a Romulan. However, I neither expect nor demand "equal content" to the Fed side, as I'm realistic and know it will never happen.

Nor will I bring it up EVERY TIME any new content gets released, whether it benefits me or not.

Nor will I make sure to complain when any other faction gets something new. Because I'm actually glad for them, and I'm not entitled. You still fail to see that this "woe is me" attitude will alienate new KDF recruits who are here to have fun (what a novel concept), and not to hear the same old laundry list of gripes. I have 3 mains (2 KDF, 1 Fed) and have almost every C-Store KDF ship, so this is certainly not coming from a Klingon hater.

Is your curiosity sated?

And for the record, I fully support your motion for a Fleet Exeter, and would be among the first in line to buy it!

Last edited by skonn; 03-21-2013 at 05:57 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 166
03-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Klingons... bahhh! Same sad story I've heard since beta. Never liked Klingon caveman ethics. Besides they have technology that can cloak ships but yet they haven't the carnal knowledge to fix their hideous crooked, disgusting, carnival looking teeth. Their oral hygiene is wickedly disgusting, can only imagine what that breath smells like.
Lieutenant
# 167
03-21-2013, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
yup, wait a 6 months after their launch, you will se it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brangel13 View Post
Klingons... bahhh! Same sad story I've heard since beta. Never liked Klingon caveman ethics. Besides they have technology that can cloak ships but yet they haven't the carnal knowledge to fix their hideous crooked, disgusting, carnival looking teeth. Their oral hygiene is wickedly disgusting, can only imagine what that breath smells like.
*breaths on Federation, watches it collapse*
KDF WINS!
Captain
# 168
03-21-2013, 06:01 PM
You know, Klingons themselves don't strike me as the kind who complain a lot.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lieutenant
# 169
03-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
You know, Klingons themselves don't strike me as the kind who complain a lot.
but really, when you think about it, no one is actually Klingon...
no one is really Romulan or Cardasian.
Or Borg or etc.
We are all Human...
And humans are in the Federation...
So really, all the complaints are Fed!!!

edit: this excludes tacofangs of course.
Career Officer
# 170
03-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skonn View Post

dude... prove where I said I would leave... or shut up.
Closed Thread