Career Officer
# 341
10-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy32 View Post
Read what I wrote again!!! dil mines yes, nothing else. but you can say what you want. enjoy yourself. Surprise you not claming starbase also.
I'm not a member of Shutup Wesley so I'd be pressed to claim anything of the sort, hence I was just linking prior discussions on this topic since they seemed relevant to the thread at hand.
Lt. Commander
# 342
10-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardat View Post
I'm not a member of Shutup Wesley so I'd be pressed to claim anything of the sort, hence I was just linking prior discussions on this topic since they seemed relevant to the thread at hand.
From Dura "Thank you to be honest what any goon squad affiliate say means nothing. But all this attention has given us 15 new members so they are good for something."

For the very best online gaming experience on star trek online. Join Task Force Spectre

http://youtu.be/a6qPTWoh3fM

Last edited by suzy32; 10-09-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Ensign
# 343
10-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyalmeida2 View Post
When ships and services were still being advertised for sale, all profits went to the fleet bank. The fleet hosts contests/events with prizes for members. Examples of said contests being: stf clear times, pvp matches, create a costume that looks like x, and so on. A single event that is scheduled obviously won't appeal to everyone due to the fact that the fleet is diverse and it's members have different interests when it comes to gameplay. To make sure members don't feel alienated we try to keep a good selection of events running with nice prizes such as lump sums of ec or lockbox/lobi ships. That is where the money goes into the fleet bank.

Back when selling services was still a common thing that people desired (now it is obviously obsolete due to free invites so we don't even offer that) we even ran an event where the member who attracted a customer would get 50% of the ec they paid, again the rest would go into the fleet bank to help provide event prizes and such.

I hope that helps answer your question(s).
There! Someone answered my questions without going into defensive mode. Thank you very much, this was ALL I was wondering. The way the rest of you were calling out other fleets, deflecting the questions, etc, was embarrassing enough. If you had just straight-up answered, then it wouldn't have reached the point it did. Thanks.
Lieutenant
# 344
10-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy32 View Post
Read what I wrote again!!! dil mines yes, nothing else. but you can say what you want. enjoy yourself. Surprise you not claming starbase also.
We never claimed to have finished the starbase first, because we know we didn't. We did post proof of completing the other two holdings first when you guys still had upgrades queued, so I'm not sure what you're basing your denial on.

It's cool though, we'll still be happy to give free invites to our completed Dyson Pillar while you scrubs are still scrambling to fill your projects.
All the toys you can't afford.
Lt. Commander
# 345
10-10-2013, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by shazia9191
I am not Dental and never was Dental, however I watched one of your guys arguing with a Dental in ESD zone, and as much as I dislike SFD, they have a point. Where does the money go? I hope it somehow trickles down to the other 700 or so members or does it go directly into your bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyalmeida2
When ships and services were still being advertised for sale, all profits went to the fleet bank. The fleet hosts contests/events with prizes for members. Examples of said contests being: stf clear times, pvp matches, create a costume that looks like x, and so on. A single event that is scheduled obviously won't appeal to everyone due to the fact that the fleet is diverse and it's members have different interests when it comes to gameplay. To make sure members don't feel alienated we try to keep a good selection of events running with nice prizes such as lump sums of ec or lockbox/lobi ships. That is where the money goes into the fleet bank.

Back when selling services was still a common thing that people desired (now it is obviously obsolete due to free invites so we don't even offer that) we even ran an event where the member who attracted a customer would get 50% of the ec they paid, again the rest would go into the fleet bank to help provide event prizes and such.

I hope that helps answer your question(s).

From Dura "Shazia9191, I look at it like this, You, as a non fleet member asking us what we did with our sales from our fleet store was none of your business, Tonyalmeidia2 explained it to you, But really it has nothing to do with you or Star fleet dental. I will never answer to you or dental, sorry but that's how I feel. I don't ask what you and your fleet do. That is none of my business.
What makes Task Force Spectre so great is our members. We are a community inside a community. All we do is to benefit our members. To all of us in Task Force Spectre this is a game to have fun in, and we have fun. Sometimes competition is good for the fleet, like finishing a project first makes the fleet stronger in a way. So all this nonsense in zone chat and the forums just shows other players why Task force Spectre is one of the top fleets in the game. So I thank you."

To wesleycrasher post 343 we did finish embassy in January of 2013 but to be honest we did not take pictures cause the real project was days away. All eyes were on the tier 5 starbase upgrade. http://youtu.be/UafQCdB4JnI So for me this is the last about this subject. Time to focus on what matters.

P.s read post 310,311,320,327,328,329,330,331,332,333,338,343 feels to me like trolling

Thank you
Duramaster

For the very best online gaming experience on star trek online. Join Task Force Spectre

Lt. Commander
# 346
10-10-2013, 07:25 PM
The Task Force Spectre fleet members are nice and the fleet is well-provisioned.

Last edited by tarrennis; 10-10-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 347
10-11-2013, 08:38 AM
Come join one of the fastest growing fleets in the game 23 new members in pass 3 day. We are a Mature, fun SARCASTIC ways , Fun fleet. It`s all about having fun. Contact @lightspeeds in the game

Last edited by suzy32; 10-17-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 348
10-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Come check us out.

Lt. Commander
# 349
10-13-2013, 01:36 PM
Task Force Spectre Academy is proud to announce in 3 weeks we have added 63 new players to our growing fleet. Come find out why we are one of the fastest growing fleets

Ensign
# 350
10-17-2013, 05:34 AM
3 fleets loaded with good helpful people who make a difference to how one plays STO.

It is astounding to me how I played for 6 months over a year ago and learned almost nothing, in a fleet that was either empty or with one person who contributes everything and leaves no room for anyone else.

Thankfully Perfect World released Legend of Romulus and I had to check it out or I wouldn't be in what is the best fleet in the game, where people help out and you get to learn about that new build since the last patch -- what works and what doesnt! This fleet takes advantage of the finest point of Star Trek Online, that there is always a way to improve your build and gameplay in PVE and PVP.

Honestly, I am really grateful to have a fleet I can count on to always deliver, whether a Federation member of Task Force Spectre, A Klingon member of House of Spectre, or a Romulan member of Legion of Spectre, the constant is a solid fleet, with at least a Tier 4 starbase or above and every opportunity a player could ask for to be their very best.

The fleet motto is true, "We reach beyond the stars!" Join us today and get on course to being the best STO player you can be.

Thank you for your time,

Gill