Career Officer
# 1 Race Change
04-01-2013, 08:00 AM
I know this horse has been beaten for years now, but seriously Cryptic a race change would be an awesome spec to add into the C-Store or as an online (site) feature, similar to what World of ******** has for it's race change.

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Career Officer
# 2
04-01-2013, 08:02 AM
I could be wrong but there is something like this (or similar) coming into effect when the season starts in May.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Career Officer
# 3
04-01-2013, 12:34 PM
if so cool, if not.... Stahl... come here buddy.... MAKE IT SO!!! I have two trills that aren't joined and would love to make them something else... maybe a Vulcan or a Bolian.

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Rihannsu
# 4
04-01-2013, 06:06 PM
as long as changing thier race allowed for retraiting them, then im all for it cuz if theres one thing i noticed is that you truely dont understand the traits for your captain until its too late and by then you cant change them D: