Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Ensign
I went and bought some Zen today so I could get a Borg Boff, but when i went to transfer my Zen to Cryptic points the box to Choose our server "Holodeck" is not working, so I am not able to transfer my Zen, So I go to submit a ticket and the page wont load, so I sent a general comment and I got a email bot saying I will get a response in 3 to 4 business days, any ideas?
Career Officer
# 2
06-20-2012, 10:11 AM
I started a thread about this problem a few hours ago: How can I transfer Zen to STO?

You're not the only one who's been fooled into buying Zen only to find that there's currently no way to actually transfer Zen over to Star Trek Online due to a failure by PWE to ensure their systems were actually working before pushing them out without any prior warning! :frown:
Career Officer
# 3
06-20-2012, 11:31 AM
This problem has been fixed, I've just completed the transfer of my earlier Zen purchase. PWE have now added Holodeck in the Server selection step!
Ensign
# 4
03-28-2013, 08:26 PM
The problem is back. I bought some zen, but I can't tranfer it. When I try to select server I get "no character". I can't submit a ticket since the support page is down. I don't understand how they can't keep this fixed.
Captain
# 5
03-28-2013, 08:37 PM
there was a complete crash of PWE servers not long ago, your characters would have been inaccessible at that time. The servers are back up now so be patient and try again. Rmember the main server is Holodeck, Tribble and Redshirt are test servers.
Captain
# 6
03-29-2013, 03:38 PM
Just happened to me. Bought zen, I got the transfer complete, but no zen has showed up. (Yes I made sure it was STO holodeck server....)

ORDEROFPERSISTANCE CHATCHANNEL Album of my S8 Crash sigs. Free use to any who want them!
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/fis...line/s8%20sigs
Career Officer
# 7
03-29-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kothor0 View Post
The problem is back. I bought some zen, but I can't tranfer it. When I try to select server I get "no character". I can't submit a ticket since the support page is down. I don't understand how they can't keep this fixed.
Though I do have a character, I am in exactly the same boat. I cannot get any answers or any help.

Not sure why no one is responding in here either.
Career Officer
# 8
03-29-2013, 05:39 PM
I can get the Holodeck server to pop up and all that jazz, but I can't actually get the transfer to go through. It says "Error. Unable to transfer ZEN. Please try again."

It's not some huge emergency obviously, but it is slightly annoying.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Captain
# 9
03-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Holodeck seems to be having a stroke after that last "patch" so it would probably be a good idea to hold off transferring money until they actually fix this.
Career Officer
# 10
03-29-2013, 05:56 PM
Yeah I just saw the emergency maintenance thread. Probably a good idea to hold off, like you say. I'll try again tomorrow.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009