Empire Veteran
With all the talk of Romulans up now, and Klingons getting finished, I wonder if on top of all this, they will finally maybe start giving us the ships we've been actually wanting.

Captain
# 2
03-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Not to sure. With the Romulans coming as a faction being a fact now, there's not too much else out there, other than us getting to start Lv1 KDF. That is the ONLY thing I see specific to the KDF, in upfront in your face news.

I only hope that this brings alot more new blood to the KDF population, because let's face it, I love everyone's faces out there and in PVP, but we need more people. More people for leverage for further development and attention.

The level 1 KDF start though is terribly late by 3 years. We needed that when the game came out. Even with the mandatory Federation character initiation, we still had a bunch of KDF players at the start, though still far, far less than the Feds. I have always wondered how it would have been if we could have rolled KDF at the start instead of the mandatory Fed start.
Captain
# 3
03-21-2013, 03:35 PM
It could happen, since they will need a few new ships to get started. So this could pave the way to more in the higher ranks. Like retrofit, fleet, etc.

With the Romulan coming out. This should reduce the numbers on Federation side as well. Which will change PVP a great deal after they get up to level.

I will make a Romulan as well, but will work on it last. As my KDF and Fed will be worked on to see the new stuff. Then I will work on my 2nd Fed and last Romulan. This will keep me busy for a long time on this game.
Career Officer
# 4
03-21-2013, 08:59 PM
All the teases for the announcement since the first image at the end of the three year anniversary video has been Romulan themed. So it stands to reason the majority o the initial info is going to be about the upcoming Romulan info. They Guys at Cryptic are not dumb, no mtter what some people say here on the forums. They know that a 1-50 experience and day one access is essential to making the faction viable, the only reason they have not been is because there has not been enough action exclusive content in order to do so. That is why they changed it to a lvl 30 unlock in the first place.

Info is coming and I can hardly wait.
Also known as Gingie(In game) Sskald(Gates of Sto-vo-kor)