Ensign
# 1 Lookng for active KDF fleet
03-29-2013, 05:45 AM
I'm looking for a KDF fleet that is the Main fleet with possibly a fed fleet as secondary or not one at all. You see the past few fleets I have tried the Fed Fleet is always the main while the KDF takes a back seat to every thing and is ignored. Was hoping there was still some KDF only fleets out there.
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-29-2013, 01:03 PM
If you play Ferasan you can check out Ferasan Shadow Force.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=280021
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Ensign
# 3
03-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Pride of the Empire is what your looking for. Contact me at @amokhs or contact someone with the tag 'Pride of the Empire' or 'Pride of the Federation' Shouldnt be to hard to find one of us.
Career Officer
# 4
03-31-2013, 06:36 PM
If your looking for a zero-pressure, laid back Fleet, please see the links in my signature and contact Wampaq@Jnoh via in-game mail with any questions. Good luck, and I'm sure you will find the right Fleet for you!
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Empire Veteran
# 5
03-31-2013, 06:59 PM
Imperial Ausmonauts are always looking for fine warriors!!

PvE, PvP, STFs, Rommie missions, and KERRAT RAIDS for the lulz.

T1 embassy is currently upgrading to T2 and we are almost on our way to upgrading to a T4 shipyard with a T4 starbase to follow.

You can register here at ausmonauts.com. You can also check out the fleet by visiting the Imperial Ausmonauts Gateway via the link in my signature.

Qapla'!
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!