Career Officer
Kindly ask some help on this one in a general way targetted to only SCI players. If you were to have a choice which way would you go and why:

JemHadar Attack ship
Dread Jem Hadar with JHAS pets OR
Temporal SCI ship?

Gameplay mostly targetted towards PvP and don't want to in specific builds...just a general view from 1000FT would be great.

I don't want to waste the Jems if I can give them to my TACT instead and get better DPS for PvP content.

I know SCI have been nerfed overall but specially in Pv...not sure if the ships would give a better edge for PvP gameplay from that observation.

Thanks
[
Career Officer
# 2
03-22-2013, 11:21 AM
It has everything to do with your play style, and nothing to do with your characters actual branch.

Do you like flying around shooting things? Go JAS or Jcarrier
Do you like doing science things, although that's often healing now? go temporal

Another option you might try is the tholian carrier, it offers a bit more customization due to the LTC universal slot/

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Career Officer
# 3
03-22-2013, 11:41 AM
One of my sci captains is in a fleet defiant and he is absolutely deadly. I would love to put him into a JHAS with the superior turn rate
Captain
# 4
03-22-2013, 12:50 PM
JHAS. Like Wolverine in the Marvel Universe, it's the best there is at what it does.
Career Officer
# 5
03-22-2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks very much for all your help...I thought a SCi would be handicapped due to career choice and did not want to waste the Jem ships other than in TACTS...I will move forward and proceed as suggested.
[
Empire Veteran
# 6
03-22-2013, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
JHAS. Like Wolverine in the Marvel Universe, it's the best there is at what it does.
And what it does isn't very nice.
The Emperor

Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds.