Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 341
03-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Is there any ETA for the Fleet Galaxy Dreadnought? Its my favourite ship ingame and im feeling somewhat uncompetitive with all these 10 console fleet variant ships.

One Year and Three months waiting for Fleet Galaxy X - "Technical Difficulties" Since 8th Feb 12.
Landmark Technical Difficulties Dates: 13/01/12 - 8/11/12 - 14/11/12 - 14/12/12 - 26/04/13
Starfleet Veteran
# 342
03-22-2013, 04:02 PM
With this expansion, will we finally be able to determine how we are addressed by NPCs? Perhaps by a drop down menu? Being referred to as Vice Admiral, Rear Admiral Lower Half, etc everywhere is cumbersome, at best. Simply being referred to as Captain, or Commander in Romulan tradition makes much more sense.
Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Commander
# 343
03-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Any update on rewards from all the accolade points we've collected?

I think a a lot more people would play content hunting accolade points if they actually did something.
Career Officer
# 344
03-22-2013, 04:09 PM
we have klingon boffs and there uniform can be changed in the creator will our reman boffs be able to use the new uniforms that the romulan faction get ?
Ensign
# 345
03-22-2013, 04:18 PM
I have a few questions more because I've been "collecting" them over the past few months... you never announce when you are going to post this thread so I was almost too late! my first "question" is: Please announce when you are going to do a new Ask Cryptic!

Is there a possibility that there is going to be a cool warp feature, like the one in star trek voyager when species 8472 fires a weapon at voyager. they are hit, but then they warp away. you could do some kind of emergency warp. Then you don't go to sector space but you move out of range of the attacking vessel. like 40 km or something. and that it can be activated every 10 minutes. so when you activate this ability, the ship waits for an energy weapon to be fired on the ship. and then your ship does some kind of "roll" thing, and then it warps away.

and in star trek, the borg never announce when they are going to attack, so maybe you could add random borg attacks on earth (spacedock). the players that are there at that time must fight the borg or otherwise they will assimilate earth!

in the far future you could add voice control. like when you say: "Red alert", or "attack pattern alpha", it will activate that ability. it think it will add a more star trek style into STO.

last question, maybe a silly one: could you add a feature that lets your bridge officers sit where you want them to sit? i want my chief tactical officer (Tuvok, Worf, etc.) to sit next to me, and not in front of a small console. He is a commander, not an ensign!
Career Officer
# 346
03-22-2013, 04:21 PM
when will the romulan faction be ready for testing on tribble?
Captain
# 347
03-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Is PvP still slated to be a part of the next update after the romulans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Survivor of Remus
# 348
03-22-2013, 04:30 PM
Will there be more content that reward Romulan Marks in larger quantities? The current amount of Marks one can get from the New Romulus content is so low,and the repetition of the content so high that I just gave up on the Romulan Reputation and stopped playing the New Romulus content completely.

It isn't fun,at all.
Ensign
# 349
03-22-2013, 04:51 PM
*Can we get an option to remove shield indicators, buff/debuff icons, dropped item boxes, etc., from screencaps we take in space combat? I love taking screencaps during battles, but while it is good that the screencaps ignore the HUD and ship names, there are still a lot of indicators that are overlayed on screencaps. I am forced to turn off the shield indicators during gameplay to prevent them blocking ships in screencaps, and even so there are still lots of things that can clutter up an otherwise awesome cinematic-looking battle shot. Icons will pop up pointing at buffed or debuffed ships, and occasionally the gigantic item drops will ruin the appearance of a starship battle. Is there a way we can have these elements removed from screencaps along with the HUD? (other than photoshop?)

*Are there any plans for more cross-faction team-able missions, including space battles, so that teams of Federation, KDF, and Romulan players could work together?

Last edited by raptor1701; 03-22-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Career Officer
# 350
03-22-2013, 05:34 PM
is there to be playable hirogen with these playable romulans
There is no QA there is only ZUUL
Closed Thread