Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Ensign
Help please

I currently only have one character, a federation vulcan who I have gotten up to level 14

I would like to try out the new romulan options but I don't see a way that I can create such a character? Are there prerequisites for this?

Thanks in advance
Captain
# 2
03-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djgeist View Post
Help please

I currently only have one character, a federation vulcan who I have gotten up to level 14

I would like to try out the new romulan options but I don't see a way that I can create such a character? Are there prerequisites for this?

Thanks in advance
They're not out yet. Wait till May.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Career Officer
# 3
03-21-2013, 03:08 PM
Is it that hard to figure out?
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
03-21-2013, 03:23 PM
there is a prerequisite: you have to wait for two months
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...
Captain
# 5
03-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Yeah, i was really disappointed that it was a countdown for basically another count down. I'm glad it's more than just an invasion like i originally thought but at the same time it seemed like a lot of build up for nothing. It's like christmas eve is two months before christmas and you don't even get to open a little gift, you have to wait for two months starting at all the presents you can't have...
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
03-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
Yeah, i was really disappointed that it was a countdown for basically another count down. I'm glad it's more than just an invasion like i originally thought but at the same time it seemed like a lot of build up for nothing. It's like christmas eve is two months before christmas and you don't even get to open a little gift, you have to wait for two months starting at all the presents you can't have...
A lot of build up for nothing? I disagree, we've finally got an announcement about what's coming in the next big update so we can finally start seeing some dev blogs, interviews, and sneak peaks at content.

People who listen to the interviews and read the forums knew this was just going to be an announcement and nothing else - but I'm still excited as hell!
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
03-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
A lot of build up for nothing? I disagree, we've finally got an announcement about what's coming in the next big update so we can finally start seeing some dev blogs, interviews, and sneak peaks at content.

People who listen to the interviews and read the forums knew this was just going to be an announcement and nothing else - but I'm still excited as hell!
you forgot to add all the flaming and cries of nerf this and nerf that...BEFORE the new content is released

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
# 8
03-21-2013, 09:12 PM
Quote:
how come I can't create a romulan character?
Cause you forgot to jump in your time machine and go to May 2013.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Captain
# 9
03-21-2013, 09:56 PM
The confusion is understandable, however. The countdown on the front page, with vague references to the upcoming Romulan faction; the post on Facebook about the introduction of the Romulans; the poorly-worded press releases - heck, until this morning, I thought that was what the countdown was for!
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-21-2013, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Help please

Thanks in advance

If you are going to make a Romulan on the FED or KDF you use an alien
or if you want real Romulan you will have to wait for May the 21.

Join date July 08