Lieutenant
# 1 Wait a sec...
03-22-2013, 12:46 AM
With all this hype about the new Romulan faction which is great, don't get me wrong... however what about more endgame content for Federation and Klingon characters who are not interested in playing Romulan.

Will we have more STF's, more Fleet Actions, introductions of "raids" or something similar to give some decently hard and unique endgame content to the game. I'm aware of the Tholian Reputation System which makes me sigh because I hated the Omega and Romulan ones but will we actually have anything more to do at Endgame... or is Cryptic simply just putting in the Romulans and not expanding endgame?
Captain
# 2
03-22-2013, 12:48 AM
Did you even read it? I do see Tholian Reputation in there don't I? How do you expect us to earn it?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 3
03-22-2013, 12:50 AM
I expect a lot of dev blogs over the next 2 months. I'm going to wait until closer to the time before I start fretting over what I don't know yet.
Exploration suggestions thread - give it a read

BTW, you'd pronounce it 'Cap'n Manks'

I protest the removal of exploration clusters
Lieutenant
# 4
03-22-2013, 12:51 AM
Currently, there are only 4 WAYS to earn Romulan marks from events in the PvE Queue at the moment so I just do not want the Tholians to have the same bland, repeatable content that grinding for Romulan marks did.

I just wanna see more STF's and Fleet Actions too because this game really needs stuff to do at Endgame before we can start thinking about new factions.
Captain
# 5
03-22-2013, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janewaywarrior View Post
I just wanna see more STF's and Fleet Actions too because this game really needs stuff to do at Endgame before we can start thinking about new factions.
Like new factions?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lieutenant
# 6
03-22-2013, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Like new factions?
Just trying to be logical, WoW had their endgame content out before they released the Dreanei and Bloodelves. Just sayin... At least then we would have something to do rather then PvP at Endgame.

Though the thought of 3-way PvP, Federation and Klingon fighting and a fleet of Warbirds decloaks and joins in, gets me somewhat excited.

Last edited by janewaywarrior; 03-22-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Captain
# 7
03-22-2013, 03:05 AM
One does have to keep in mind that, though they may have expanded their development team significantly. . .Cryptic still has limits. They still have to prioritize. They can't do everything at once.

However, I feel we'll be getting something in the way of endgame content in the form of another reputation grind (as if we didn't have enough to keep track of). It's not much or terribly creative, but it's something.
Captain
# 8
03-22-2013, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janewaywarrior View Post
Just trying to be logical, WoW had their endgame content out before they released the Dreanei and Bloodelves. Just sayin... At least then we would have something to do rather then PvP at Endgame.

Though the thought of 3-way PvP, Federation and Klingon fighting and a fleet of Warbirds decloaks and joins in, gets me somewhat excited.
Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing how this affects PvP in zones like Ker'rat. KDF players will certainly have to watch their backs to make sure Romulans don't stick a blade into it.
Captain
# 9
03-22-2013, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing how this affects PvP in zones like Ker'rat. KDF players will certainly have to watch their backs to make sure Romulans don't stick a blade into it.
They will be piloted by feds, so most likely charge in at full impulse, fire an alpha at about 5 power and then whine and complain why the ship didn't die.
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Captain
# 10
03-22-2013, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
Oh come on, we will let you fight with the feds, then try to stab you. You will be too busy to watch your back.
Or we may manipulate your fellow Klingon brother to do all the dirty work for us. You are so easy to mainipulate, see all the proud Klingons warrior roaming on New Romulus, tagging space rabbits and sampling water.