Captain
# 1 WARNING malware
03-21-2013, 06:23 PM
"valued opinions" is posting a number of surveys and they are saying your pc/email settings are blocking them, they want you to drop your firewall so they can insert malware...
Captain
# 2
03-22-2013, 11:08 AM
beware "cave craze" via sponsor pay = major hack attempt, tons of add ons, plug ins and hidden downloads, takes forever spams the heck out of your email and tool bars etc.etc. and never gives zen... WOW malware/scam all in one failure to abide by terms and conditions it provides.. illegal crap and PWE "we cant do nothin"... except support fraud and computer piracy??
Captain
# 3
03-22-2013, 11:21 AM
another trend: complete a survey = sorry survey closed before you completed it, thanks for the completed survey where you did EVERYTHING but you get no reward....
Captain
# 4
03-22-2013, 11:52 AM
Methinks someone hast gone the route of of pay questionnaires. Here are some basics you should be aware of:

1) Randomly filling out surveys will get you disqualified. The software 'we' use (marketers) can filter out 'skews' immediately.

2) Zen are paid on questionnaires listed on the PWE site only; follow-ups by the half dozen or so agencies generate NO Zen.

3) ALL OF THE COMPANIES that use distribution services like PWE (provide people for surveys) will contact you once they have your email address. Again, as with point #2 there is NO VALUE to PWE players for filling out second or third forms.

4) If the questionnaire drops you as 'we have received the limit to our replies' or ' this survey is now closed means YOU DIDN'T QUALIFY - your answers didn't meet their requirements. If you own your own home, make in excess of 120K and can answer 2 surveys in a row identically (yes they check), AND offer feedback on a recent purchase that they are tracking or provide feedback on that you might be buying in the next 6 month - then yes you qualify. This is why we call it BIG DATA - they know when you're fibbing.

5)The questionnaires listed on PWE are from reputable companies. If you encountered malware, please report this to the company that provided the survey.

'Nuff Said
Admiral Thrax
Captain
# 5
03-22-2013, 02:20 PM
People actually fill this garbage out? You get what you deserve.

You all do realize that one KDF account with a decent DOFF crew hanging around Beta Urase can max Dil daily without running a mission, save for 7 minutes of asteroid mining maybe, right? That's at least 500 Zen a week.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Captain
# 6
03-23-2013, 11:46 AM
... free only (always 100% sure of that period absolutely- for those who do not read) 500 zen a week off a klink huh? too bad thats a drop in te bucket, after earning 2400 lobi (thats a lot of opened boxes = at least 500) and no grand prize ships, you bet Im after a little free, Im like come the #$%^ on I should have had 2.5 main ships and PWE takes no responsibility for robbing every cent they can.... So yea I want some free they got plenty of something (cash) for delivering nothing now I want my something.. its fair. and to restate yet again for those who think they are smart I use only the FREE not the PAID surveys 100% sure without question and absolutely.

and directly to ddesjardins: go ahead download that stupid cave game, uncheck the 4 add on boxes and still get a load of crap malware uploaded to your pc, 2 tool bars, new crap search engines and changed home page.. yes this is "reputable", "honest" and "not a scam" I also have a bridge to sell you....

Last edited by kintisho; 03-23-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Captain
# 7
03-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintisho View Post
and directly to ddesjardins: go ahead download that stupid cave game, uncheck the 4 add on boxes and still get a load of crap malware uploaded to your pc, 2 tool bars, new crap search engines and changed home page.. yes this is "reputable", "honest" and "not a scam" I also have a bridge to sell you....
I was speaking to the surveys. Yup, checked my post a third time, nowhere did I give advice about downloading a game, or toolbars.

You sir are the victim of common web ignorance. My suggestion is you get something to protect your computer from viruses and malware.

It's called antivirus and anti-malware software. It's free. Here are a few links:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free/
http://free.avg.com/ca-en/homepage
Commander
# 8
03-23-2013, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
You all do realize that one KDF account with a decent DOFF crew hanging around Beta Urase can max Dil daily without running a mission, save for 7 minutes of asteroid mining maybe, right? That's at least 500 Zen a week.
Care to elaborate ?
Captain
# 9
03-24-2013, 09:30 PM
... have avg, avast and norton (retail)....
Commander
# 10
03-26-2013, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly0 View Post
Care to elaborate ?
This is why we should be able to PM people, 3 days and he hasnt been back to this thread and probably never will.