Commander
# 1 Costume issues
03-22-2013, 11:32 PM
Why are the MACO/OMEGA costume unlocks not usable by boffs? Yes it's been posted before, but to my knowledge there's still no word on when or if it will happen or even why it wasn't added to begin with, so I figured it was worth bringing up again.

Also, why do Fed Gorn, Nausicaan, and male Orion T4 diplo boffs have options to use some of the fed boots, but female Orions don't and are stuck with the way too bulky KDF boots or the ridiculous Orion sandals? Actually, why do any of them even use the KDF costume options? They're Fed officers.

KDF T4 Marauding boffs.....not being able to customize them at all sucks.
Captain
# 2
03-22-2013, 11:41 PM
You have been able to use them on BO's for a long time now... At least since they released New Romulus.

Simple enable armor on their stat page when pressing U.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 3
03-22-2013, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talien View Post
They're Fed officers.
They arent, they are exchange Officers like Riker once was and was first officer of a Klingon Bird-of-Prey ... he still wore his Federation uniform because he was still one.
Career Officer
# 4
03-23-2013, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
You have been able to use them on BO's for a long time now... At least since they released New Romulus.

Simple enable armor on their stat page when pressing U.
That's nice and all, but I believe OP is referring specifically to the costume unlocks, thus allowing custom colours and combinations of parts.
Commander
# 5
03-23-2013, 12:27 AM
Yes, I mean the actual tailor options that you unlock through the rep system by having the armor sets, and for some getting all the STF optionals too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
They arent, they are exchange Officers like Riker once was and was first officer of a Klingon Bird-of-Prey ... he still wore his Federation uniform because he was still one.
I don't think the Federation would do officer exchanges with someone they were at war with, and the Klingons are even less likely to. They didn't seem very enthused about the idea in that TNG episode and they were allies at the time.
Captain
# 6
03-23-2013, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talien View Post
I don't think the Federation would do officer exchanges with someone they were at war with, and the Klingons are even less likely to. They didn't seem very enthused about the idea in that TNG episode and they were allies at the time.
Well read the text, it does not say he just grabbed some Orion or Gorn and he is offering him or her to you.

Those are KDF officers since they have their uniforms down to insignia, note that Marauding officers dont have uniforms, they have "off duty" clothing because they are acquired by different means.

This is deliberate.
Captain
# 7
03-23-2013, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
That's nice and all, but I believe OP is referring specifically to the costume unlocks, thus allowing custom colours and combinations of parts.
That may be, but that was not how I read the question. And I still don't.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos