Career Officer
Cryptic,

Please allow us to transfer an existing commissioned ship and all its fittings to another character on your account. People have expensive lockbox ships and fleet ships and may want to swap a ship between toons. This could make you more revenue per ship, like a little bonus on top.

Cost:
  • 500 ZEN per token

Restrictions:
  • Ship costume unlocks transfer with the ship, but only the ones that apply to the new toon
  • Sending character should not have the ship active
  • Sending and receiving character should be in same faction
  • Receiving character should have sufficient ship slot space to receive ship
  • Receiving character must be sufficient level to both fly ship and use fittings (check passes if transferring a Galor with spiral waves or a JH carrier with JH Fighters though)
  • One flag transfer per ship, ever - should be mentioned in confirmation dialog
  • Only fittings up to Very Rare can transfer - no Ultra Rares or Fleet items
Quote:
Originally Posted by jengoz View Post
Silly Rabbit, the Devs don't play the game. That's why they have no idea about the problems.

Last edited by sekritagent; 03-21-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
03-21-2013, 06:38 PM
I think it's a pretty decent idea. Right up there with some means of cashing in my obsolete ship unlocks from the store for zen or dil.
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Commander
# 3
03-21-2013, 06:41 PM
I concur. This is an awesome idea.

But really, if they just let you 'rebox' the ship and have it be soul-bound that would get the job done pretty quick.
Captain
# 4
03-21-2013, 06:45 PM
If you want a Bug Ship for your new Romulan in May you should really be buying up tons o' DOFF packs NOW to get one that you can already transfer to it.
Career Officer
# 5
03-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Thanks but that's not at all why I'm asking...you know what they say when you assume...
Quote:
Silly Rabbit, the Devs don't play the game. That's why they have no idea about the problems.
Commander
# 6
03-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Being able to rebox a ship would be better, but this is also a good idea. I don't see why a limit on one transfer though, they'd make more money if it could be done repeatedly.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
03-21-2013, 07:21 PM
I wouldn't mind being able to rebox a ship that is unpacked from a box...as long as the reboxed ship is bound to account.

spending 500 zen is good but more than once would be better

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
# 8
03-21-2013, 07:26 PM
would be nice to transfer over some of my Older Lockbox ships to alts so they could get some more use
Career Officer
# 9
03-21-2013, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
I wouldn't mind being able to rebox a ship that is unpacked from a box...as long as the reboxed ship is bound to account.

spending 500 zen is good but more than once would be better
No, this would enable exploits. Consider the case of Jem'Hadar Attack Fighters or Cardassian Spiral Wave Weapons. If you can transfer more than once among an account, you can seed a bunch of toons with Spiral Wave weapons by just passing it from toon to toon ad nauseam.

Doing it once would allow legitimate needs, like a new Cardassian toon or something.
Quote:
Lieutenant
# 10
03-21-2013, 07:32 PM
i myself am in full support of this