Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Ensign
anyone who finds the negotiate additional delivery of rare commodities doff assignment in cardassian space please post where you found in and when to help other find it. thanks in advance.
Republic Veteran
# 2
03-22-2013, 06:27 PM
Join the channels DOFFJOBS and DOFFCALLS. Nadorc locations are often called out there, and you can always ask on DOFFJOBS for its current location. We do not need to clog up the forums with this.
Ensign
# 3
03-23-2013, 05:23 PM
There is also DOFFDOC for DOFFJOBs at...

http://bit.ly/DOFFS

Just set it as an internet favourite and remember that the quest has about a 4 day cool down now.
Hope that helps.
Career Officer
# 4
03-23-2013, 11:23 PM
I've seen it in all 6 areas of cardassian space (normal space + Clusters).

It's a random occurence, with a 3 day cooldown. Just keep your eyes out for it.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Career Officer
# 5
04-05-2013, 02:48 PM
I have it already on 3 toons. Got the unlock a long time ago but can't seem to get it on new toons. Done all the Eta sectors and clusters 3 times after the sector reset a number of times. Is it more rare then the repeatable? I can find the repeatable fine enough without going to all sectors/clusters.

Is it just a 1/1 under Trade? or just Negotiate under Trade? Pity it doesn't show same sector at the same time the repeatable does.
Captain
# 6
04-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
Join the channels DOFFJOBS and DOFFCALLS. Nadorc locations are often called out there, and you can always ask on DOFFJOBS for its current location. We do not need to clog up the forums with this.
This.

You also have the chance of someone in the channel handing out invites from a Tuffli or D'Kora when it appears on a trader contact on one of those ships.
Captain
# 7
04-05-2013, 04:24 PM
what is the diff between DOFFJOBS and DOFFCALLS
Captain
# 8
04-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
what is the diff between DOFFJOBS and DOFFCALLS
Doffjobs consists of chat about Doffs, calls for bridge-invites, conversations about STO in general, discussion and questions about Doffcalls, questions about weather a certain assignment has been spotted this cycle etc... alongside a good portion of general chatter.

Doffcalls is a channel where people call out assignments that pop up so doffsheet-moderators can edit the assignment into "the sheet". (http://bit.ly/DOFFS). Any talk or chat besides those "calls" is frowned upon and will usually be shot down rather quickly and often quite harsh. It normally gets quite active when doff assignments reset every 4 hours. Those calls will look something like this: "Fed - Asylum Cardassia - AT", "NADORC BU" or "KDF, support azlesa"

Last edited by fraghul2000; 04-05-2013 at 05:23 PM.