Lt. Commander
Our fleet has finished the Industrial Replicator Tier III. The Elite Ground Weapons show in the shop ... except the elite melee weapons. My Klingon fleet does not have the problem. What is wrong? Is it because our Starbase Tier III has not yet finished?
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Honestly you aren't missing much with the Elite melee weapons. All they have is KB3 if memory serves. Even then they only come in lirpas for Feds, and Bat'leths for KDF.

That said, they SHOULD be there honestly. I don't know why they aren't.

Career Officer
# 3
03-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gong1fu1panda View Post
Our fleet has finished the Industrial Replicator Tier III. The Elite Ground Weapons show in the shop ... except the elite melee weapons. My Klingon fleet does not have the problem. What is wrong? Is it because our Starbase Tier III has not yet finished?
Have you run the proper starbase item provisioning project? Or is it that they're not even showing up on the list, with zero available?
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
Have you run the proper starbase item provisioning project? Or is it that they're not even showing up on the list, with zero available?
We still have personal requisitions available. The problem is the elite melee weapons do not show at all, not simply greyed out...

Is this a bug?

Last edited by gong1fu1panda; 03-29-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: typo