Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Negh'Var vs Miranda ...
03-23-2013, 02:34 PM
in proper Star Trek

Negh'Var OF COURSE

Presume the Miranda could ... then the Galaxy could take it out in a few shots

Please laugh, but I was in a mission when I first was playing the game and I saw a Negh'Var. I stoppled playing that mission and did not do anymore. I fruitlessly asked for help beacuse there was a Negh'Var and I was in a Miranda. Little did I know that I could beat it. When someone did eventually answered my hails, and helped me through that mission, he explained that Negh'Vars could be beaten. My heart fell. A Mirander should not be able to destroy it, and a Galaxy should be finding it difficult , at least not easy to destroy one.

What do you think?

And would you like it changed? (YES ... please ...)

Proof that we ALL being MINDCONTROLLED!!! (Possibly 1984 style) Click here to find out more!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjs View Post
in proper Star Trek

Negh'Var OF COURSE

Presume the Miranda could ... then the Galaxy could take it out in a few shots

Please laugh, but I was in a mission when I first was playing the game and I saw a Negh'Var. I stoppled playing that mission and did not do anymore. I fruitlessly asked for help beacuse there was a Negh'Var and I was in a Miranda. Little did I know that I could beat it. When someone did eventually answered my hails, and helped me through that mission, he explained that Negh'Vars could be beaten. My heart fell. A Mirander should not be able to destroy it, and a Galaxy should be finding it difficult , at least not easy to destroy one.

What do you think?

And would you like it changed? (YES ... please ...)
We tried in the beta more than 3 years ago.
SQUIRREL!
-----------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Sarcastic Venom Award!!!!
Bitter old mollusc since before the forum change.
Career Officer
# 3
03-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Just accept that you have character shields to the power of 10 KiloSG-1s and you'll get used to it.
Captain
# 4
03-23-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjs View Post
What do you think?
I think levels in multiplayer games lead to this kind of ridiculousness. A lvl 10 battleship is weaker than a level 50 frigate. The levelling is the problem. Its unneeded in multiplayer games when there are so many in-RP ways to rank up.