Hi i post it again because no help.
The launcher don't start, if i start Star Trek Online.exe i become a crash report.
- on other system (vista 64 too) i check the download (via extern hdd i copy on other system) work (download ok)
- firewall/ UAC deactivated, no anti virus or spy software
- launch on admin no response
- client.exe run
- all driver (sound/Graphic) actualy the newest one
- all used software on my system are original and i use no crack für anything
- in my opinion any driver dont work with the launcher but which
- I reinstalled 2 Times.
- it don't create any log file ore something i only see the crash report
Attaching to crashed process...
Harvesting data from crashed process...
Communicating with Cryptic Error Tracker...
Terminating crashed process...
Sending Diagnostic Information...
Waiting for description dialog to close...
- Vista 64 Service Pack 2
- Geforce 8800 GT
- Realtec onboard Sound
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2,4 GhZ
Due to the UAC limitations of Vista 64bit try installing on another drive or a folder outside of the root dir. don't install in windows or program files folder. if this works for you please post a reply. Also the only way to deactivate the UAC in vista 64bit is through a command prompt and this is only deactivates it for the next reboot and all following reboots reapplies the UAC. I have heard of other Pirated versions of vista 64 having the UAC perminately disabled but i would question what the stripping of the UAC would do to the OS and if due to that you would have other issues. (I am not implying that you have a pirated version of windows just stating what I know of UAC in the vista 64 environment.