Career Officer
# 1 Free Star Trek
03-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Hey guys, Star Trek just posted this to my Facebook, enjoy.

"In honor of Shatner's birthday, we are making every Star Trek available for free viewing until the 31st"-Hulu
Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Supporter of Cryptic.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
03-23-2013, 09:20 PM
As expected

Quote:
Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States

Hulu is committed to making its content available worldwide. To do so, we must work through a number of legal and business issues, including obtaining international streaming rights. Know that we are working to make this happen and will continue to do so. Given the international background of the Hulu team, we have both a professional and personal interest in bringing Hulu to a global audience.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
# 3
03-24-2013, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
As expected
Damn

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Career Officer
# 4
03-24-2013, 07:55 AM
aww come on Hulu, we've given you The Office, Dr Who, Torch Wood Little Britain and countless other good programs and we can't even join in the birthday celebrations

Ok fair enough we might not have given them directly to Hulu, but at least we didn't say "sorry if your not from the US you ain't watchin' ", I mean come on, the comment "Hulu is committed to making it's content available world wide" must have been on their site longer than the internet has been running, heck I bet they had it written on VHS tapes (with a convenient hidden switch that ejected the tape if it was played on a UK VHS video recorder)