Career Officer
Romulan based STF armor? I do really hope this is one of the additions will see come in may and be very curious to what the set may hold "benefits" wise.

When I try to imagine this armor, I think MACO look but obviously more green, maybe more techy too.

If a dev would love to.. you know show us a few pics of it.. pls do so haha. One could hope
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 2
03-24-2013, 02:55 PM
I predict it will be green. And birdy.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
03-24-2013, 02:56 PM
Something with a shield (physical shield) and hand to hand weapon might be nice
After all the Borg are no match for a trained soldier with a sword now are they
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
03-24-2013, 02:57 PM
I suspect there will be 3 and the omega

Version 1 - pure romulan
Version 2 - matches the Fed stats
Version 3 - matches the kdf stats

and i'll put 10k on their weapons being plasma based.

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!
Career Officer
# 5
03-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Id love a sword to go with the set, but i imagine will see the same system they used with the honor guard set and maco sets. A long range weapon "sniper based" and of course some sort of pulsewave weapon. But again It would be very awsome if they did something other with the set, give it a more unique difference from the other sets.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 6
03-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Romulan based STF armor? I do really hope this is one of the additions will see come in may and be very curious to what the set may hold "benefits" wise.

When I try to imagine this armor, I think MACO look but obviously more green, maybe more techy too.

If a dev would love to.. you know show us a few pics of it.. pls do so haha. One could hope
Wonder if the Romulan set will get a cape too?

Though I'm really not looking forward to the excessive grinding ahead to get it. I still got 5 characters yet to finish that insane 200 STF accolade.
Career Officer
# 7
03-24-2013, 03:03 PM
I say it should be full battle armour complete with a shield and pike along with a personal cloak.
The idea being you can cloak, charge at an enemy and beat them to death with your pike and shield bashing.
Career Officer
# 8
03-24-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Wonder if the Romulan set will get a cape too?

Though I'm really not looking forward to the excessive grinding ahead to get it. I still got 5 characters yet to finish that insane 200 STF accolade.
Maybe for high level costume unlock once you reach level 50, or possibly the veteran reward item if romulans have a set of veterans items from 100-1000. Would be sick though.

I hear you there, after 7 characters and now a new one on the horizon I totally feel yeah on that. But Im still looking forward to all the new "hotness stuff" lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizwei
lizwei I say it should be full battle armour complete with a shield and pike along with a personal cloak.
The idea being you can cloak, charge at an enemy and beat them to death with your pike and shield bashing.
Oh I just got chills from that idea, that be awsome!
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Captain
# 9
03-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Can't say I give much thought to Ground...but it's funny that you mention it. Because think about it - you'll see the stats for it long before anybody has it. Think about how long it will take the Feds/KDF to grind the Dil/Marks for the Adapted set compared to a new Rom getting to 50, getting to T5, grinding the Dil/Marks and getting the set.
Captain
# 10
03-24-2013, 03:15 PM
must ... have ... centurion helmet

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media...on/320x240.jpg