Career Officer
# 11
03-30-2013, 07:59 PM
I would like to see the Flagships orbiting ESD and Kronos Shipyard. Just for vanity reasons and to make people aware that there, actually, is a Flagship around.
Lieutenant
# 12
03-30-2013, 09:37 PM
The what? that ship with Fake Data on it?

A wolf remains a wolf, even if it has not eaten your sheep.
Captain
# 13
03-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegon1ice View Post
I would like to see the Flagships orbiting ESD and Kronos Shipyard. Just for vanity reasons and to make people aware that there, actually, is a Flagship around.
Hang out around ESD long enough and you'll see more than your share of Enterprises.

Mind you most of them will be hideously misspelled.
Captain
# 14
03-31-2013, 03:00 AM
"Folks need heroes, Chief. To give 'em hope. So smile, would ya? While we still got something to smile about!"
Captain
# 15
03-31-2013, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Hang out around ESD long enough and you'll see more than your share of Enterprises.

Mind you most of them will be hideously misspelled.
ENTERPRAISE!!!

But Seriously, I like the level of immersion there is with the Enterprise-F. Having it show up in the Featured Episodes is a nice touchstone. I was almost in tears when I saw Shon in the Tholian prison

And It's awesome when He shows up in a Tau Dewa Partol. It's like "Oh, Hello Captain. Want to help me crush these Tholian scum?" And then we tag team them like a mofo.

But yes, Mostly, this is a show about MY ship, and MY crew boldly going where no one has gone before. Captain Shon and the Enterprise are just guest stars