Ensign
# 21
06-13-2013, 02:09 PM
Hi hi ^^

I'm Kilaya, aka Nierion's wife and one of the Admirals in the fleet. I'm a casual player myself and I feel that the fleet is a very relaxed, family orientated place to be a part of. It's not a place where I feel restricted or pressured to be on so many hours a week.

Please check out our site, and if you find this is something your looking for.. A place where you can feel like a part of the family. Please feel free to join and become a part of our merry bunch.

Oh and also, we're really lacking a lot of female players, as I'm currently the only one ..... so more female players would be awesome, help me keep the guys under control hehehe
Ensign
# 22
06-15-2013, 03:23 PM
STF night tonight, come join us!
Career Officer
# 23
06-16-2013, 05:59 PM
We've just had some updates to our site. A drop down will now show under Code Of The Mak'Tar where you can look at our ranking structure and find out a bit more about myself and the other Fleet Admiral!

http://themaktar.enjin.com/ranking

Hope you come join on the fun

"We're doing it wrong, but it's working...."

Last edited by nierion; 06-16-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Career Officer
# 24
06-17-2013, 09:54 AM
Currently we have quite a few regular events running on a weekly basis!

Wednesday Nights

Romulan Mark Runs!

Take part in Romulan Ground & Space Missions and we'll also help you get through all the missions too!

Friday Nights

The Mak'Tarian Choice

It's your choice! What would you like to do? We'll run anything you need help with

Saturday Nights

STF Night!

We run all the STFs for about 2-3 hours to help you get your Omega Marks & Gear!

If your still not too sure about joining, your more than welcome to come along anyway and see if its for you!

Career Officer
# 25
06-18-2013, 11:15 AM
If you have experience in running raids in other games or with STFs and events in this game, then this may be the place to join as we run them all the time and as of now we are in the process of expanding our officer core.

All new recruits must complete their 2-4 week probation, but that doesn't mean you can't take part and help out. Eventually you'll be able to apply for one of our officer positions, if you enjoy a challenge and want to help drive our vision to create a fun family environment for all our members!

You can check out our rank structure here: http://themaktar.enjin.com/ranking

Stop on by and check us out.

Ensign
# 26
06-18-2013, 12:45 PM
We're still recruiting. So if you want to take part in the fun and become part of our family, feel free to check us out at www.themaktar.enjin.com
Career Officer
# 27
06-20-2013, 12:35 AM
Come one, come all! Still looking for a fleet? Then please consider The Mak'Tar. Our aim is to create a family type environment for mature gamers that can maybe make some friends along the way and have a good time / game together regardless of what game we're playing!

All recruits start a 2-4 week probation to see how they like it in the fleet. So what's to lose? Come try us out and you my find our slightly strange sense of humor to your liking as well

Career Officer
# 28
06-25-2013, 07:33 AM
The Mak'Tar door is still open to any players looking for a casual, mature gaming group that focuses on a family/team environment. Feel free to check out the site and get in contact with myself or any of the Recruitment Officers!

Happy gaming!

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

Career Officer
# 29
06-26-2013, 09:33 PM
We're still in the process of growing our officer core, so if your looking for a family/team fleet that works together and sticks together through thick and thin, then this may be the place to be. While we do not give out promotions straight away, we are keen to find people who may be willing to help drive this vision, to strengthen the bonds this family share and provide a drama free environment where people can have fun and hangout.

We're always happy to take on members who want to have more involvement and we have a great flexibility with our Duty Assignment roles which allow regular members to assist the officers on a day to day basis. You could eventually find yourself in a variety of officer roles, helping keep the vision alive!

Check out the site and feel free to look at our ranking structure to get a better idea of how we operate

http://themaktar.enjin.com/ranking

Lieutenant
# 30
06-30-2013, 01:10 PM
Love being a member of The Mak'Tar if your looking for a fleet the likes to work as a team, laid back and just a good group of people from all over this is the place foe YOU!!