Survivor of Remus
# 1 Romulan ships
03-25-2013, 07:24 AM
Just a quick question:
So we all know the romulan faction comes out soon but what about specialty ships.
-temporal sci ship
-temporal destroyer
-1000 day vet ship
Are the romulans going to get there own version of this and if not why
Open to comments
-"There is no such thing as an I win button!" "Um, Sir. Whats this button that says (I win) for then?"
Rihannsu
# 2
03-25-2013, 07:29 AM
Assuming they can open lock boxes, which I imagine they would, they would surely have to make a temporal version for the romulans.

as for the 1000 day, that would be nice but I honestly dont really care about that. the reward was for a KDF ship and a fed ship. they advertised them, we got them. I consider that complete. I dont think they should be held to making new rewards for something we have already gotten every time they make a new faction. so it would be very nice but im not expecting it.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Community Moderator
# 3
03-25-2013, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Assuming they can open lock boxes, which I imagine they would, they would surely have to make a temporal version for the romulans.

as for the 1000 day, that would be nice but I honestly dont really care about that. the reward was for a KDF ship and a fed ship. they advertised them, we got them. I consider that complete. I dont think they should be held to making new rewards for something we have already gotten every time they make a new faction. so it would be very nice but im not expecting it.
I suspect we'll eventually see a 1000 day ship, but perhaps not at the start

As for the temporal ones, maybe next time they rerun that lock box.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Rihannsu
# 4
03-25-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th View Post
As for the temporal ones, maybe next time they rerun that lock box.
that would not be good enough. locboxes are in the game. they sit in peoples banks, they are on the exchange. if romulans can open lockboxes then they have to make a unique ship. its not something they can put off, unless they ban romulan from opening that specific box at all.

the stats are the same for each ship and the equipment is done, so all they need to do is make a new design. they could even skip the lobi store one as you have to manually buy that so its less urgent to add but the box one needs to be done.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Remus
# 5
03-25-2013, 07:50 AM
I have to agree it can't be something to put off if they can open the box. Mainly because the box says a chance at a faction spacific tempral science ship. If there isn't one there they need to change the description, make lock boxes bound, or not allow romulans to open them.
-"There is no such thing as an I win button!" "Um, Sir. Whats this button that says (I win) for then?"
Captain
# 6
03-25-2013, 07:55 AM
That also introduces the question of Mirror Ships then. Also, the various faction specific DOFFs and the crossfaction consoles.
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Rihannsu
# 7
03-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
That also introduces the question of Mirror Ships then. Also, the various faction specific DOFFs and the crossfaction consoles.
Now THAT is what I'm really wondering about. What will a Romulan get from opening a Bioneural box?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.