Ensign
# 1 Thank You Cryptic
03-21-2013, 07:58 PM
I just want to give a big thanks to the team for having a large expansion in the works. I have been here since closed beta, but I got frustrated with the game near the time it went F2P. After coming back as a F2P player I enjoyed the game, but it was never enough content. Now with a third faction that we have all been waiting for, I am happy to say that cryptic now has my subscription back. For such a small team you guys do wonders for an MMO. I hope this is a new beginning for the STO I loved to play 3 years ago.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2013, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsonnolen View Post
I just want to give a big thanks to the team for having a large expansion in the works. I have been here since closed beta, but I got frustrated with the game near the time it went F2P. After coming back as a F2P player I enjoyed the game, but it was never enough content. Now with a third faction that we have all been waiting for, I am happy to say that cryptic now has my subscription back. For such a small team you guys do wonders for an MMO. I hope this is a new beginning for the STO I loved to play 3 years ago.
Did you know, that various devs have reported that their team is now about 3 times the size since a year ago?
Rihannsu
# 3
03-21-2013, 08:01 PM
I've been here the whole time, but I'm going to /sign this thought to the STO team.

THANK YOU!
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
03-21-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm also looking forward to the LoR expansion. Thank you Cryptic for putting so much work into it!
Republic Veteran
# 5
03-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Indeed! Thanks for finally realizing adventures into all the shades of green. From Army Green, to Viridian! Incidentally the ability to sleep seems to be impaired by the events today. That sadly makes the wait longer!

---

Lieutenant
# 6
03-21-2013, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsonnolen View Post
This "expansion" is going to suck....its going to be full of BROKEN crap, and bugs that will go unfixed just like it is now.

Quit trying to kiss this company's ass and hand them your wallet like a good drone.
Career Officer
# 7
03-21-2013, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by transam83 View Post
This "expansion" is going to suck....its going to be full of BROKEN crap, and bugs that will go unfixed just like it is now.

Quit trying to kiss this company's ass and hand them your wallet like a good drone.
I'm genuinely curious how you can live with yourself with all that negativity.
Lieutenant
# 8
03-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
I'm genuinely curious how you can live with yourself with all that negativity.
Off-Topic: Your signature is genius seriously because it almost looks like hes about to say the words "Sweet Jesus" Oh man thanks for making such an awesome signature.

On-Topic: They did a wonderful job on getting out there first expansion. It might have taken 3 years to get it out but its better to have it done right with quality. Bugs are likely to happen but that's nothing new with MMORPGs.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 9
03-22-2013, 09:04 AM
I'm glad people are excited. Everyone on this side of the screen is too.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
03-22-2013, 09:06 AM
LTS since beta, and more enthusiastic than ever!

Join our cause now!