03-24-2013, 11:40 AM
just wondering if anyone can give me any info on who these badasses are
http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/e...s/large/s5.jpg

Ive seen all of the shows and don't remember these showing up anywhere

Last edited by carrisra; 03-24-2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: typo
Captain
# 2
03-24-2013, 11:42 AM
They are either Iconians or some really funky Romulan ships you can eventually buy in the C-Store.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
03-24-2013, 11:45 AM
or neither

There are other species out there
Lieutenant
# 4 iconians
03-24-2013, 11:45 AM
well i did think iconians but when u see this

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...O/Iconian1.jpg

hardly seems like it lol not very much in common with whats been in game thus far, but ty for ur input
Captain
# 5
03-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrisra View Post
well i did think iconians but when u see this

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...O/Iconian1.jpg

hardly seems like it lol not very much in common with whats been in game thus far, but ty for ur input
Yeah, but that does not mean the Iconians didn't beef-up Sela's Romulan ships to help her retake the Empire. They could be Rom ships of Iconian origin.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Rihannsu
# 6
03-24-2013, 11:49 AM
No one knows yet.

Highly unlikely they are iconians as they dont look like the one iconian ship we have seen.

Popular money is on the Hur'q or possibly one of the mentioned but never seen races like the Tzenkethi unless cryptic have just made a race up, which seems unlikely considering how many canon races they could pick from.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lieutenant
# 7
03-24-2013, 11:50 AM
very true either way they look mean and should be fun to find out who they are
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
03-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Looks manga to me
Captain
# 9
03-24-2013, 11:59 AM
The shape of them makes me think Dominion, after heavy upgrades. Especially the little one makes me think Jem bug. But it's most likely not them.

If they were the Hur'q, I would be happy. Those guys were real nasty buggers to fight in the Invasion game, and I can kinda see some small similarities with the hull texture, but not enough to say it is those guys. Either way, it'll be fun finding out!

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Captain
# 10
03-24-2013, 12:28 PM
looks like breen to me.
as it turns out, an intrepid would lose a fight with a connie.
and thats canon.
! the power of plot compels you.