Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 219
# 1 Yesterday's Enterprise uniform
03-31-2013, 04:51 AM
What happened to the uniform pack they promised? I played Temporal Ambassador and, along with the ship, there was a uniform pack included as well. Where is it?
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 688
# 2
03-31-2013, 05:14 AM
All it is, is the silver sash and belt nothin else
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 186
# 3
03-31-2013, 07:00 AM
you dont get a an actual reward pack. its automatically unlocked in the tailor options for chest gear and belt.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 219
# 4
04-02-2013, 07:08 PM
It said uniform. I expected the entire ensemble not just the belt and sash.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 503
# 5
04-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by princedimwit View Post
It said uniform. I expected the entire ensemble not just the belt and sash.
So did we all! We all expected a "uniform" but the belt and strap is all we got... Is/was the description a little misleading? Yes! but that's life... Move on and live with it like we all have now. It's old news.

Last edited by c0nd1t10nr3d; 04-02-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 133
# 6
04-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by princedimwit View Post
What happened to the uniform pack they promised? I played Temporal Ambassador and, along with the ship, there was a uniform pack included as well. Where is it?
I'm not quite sure what more you want? STO already had the actual uniforms for "Yesterday's Enterprise". For the Enterprise D crew it was simply the early season TNG uniforms, the sash and belt just complete the ensemble. The Enterprise C is a TOS Movies 2-6 uniform without the turtleneck. Now that you have the sash and belt you can now make these.
"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."-Commander William Adama
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,369
# 7
04-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasuscic View Post
I'm not quite sure what more you want? STO already had the actual uniforms for "Yesterday's Enterprise". For the Enterprise D crew it was simply the early season TNG uniforms, the sash and belt just complete the ensemble. The Enterprise C is a TOS Movies 2-6 uniform without the turtleneck. Now that you have the sash and belt you can now make these.
Not quite.
The "Yesterdays Enterprise" (Enterprise -D officer) Uniform had a closed collar, different sleeves and had a much more "fitting" and military overall look. The TNG (Series) uniform in STO is nothing like that, it looks like a washed out sweater worn for 20 years.
But we couldn't seriously expect Cryptics devs to make a good looking TNG (series) IMO.

Calling a sash and an ugly Belt (that doesn't even look very similar to the original, IMO) a "Uniform" is just disappointing. But again, i was not really surprised.


I like your signature.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:14 AM.