Captain
# 1 Voth ground BZ scoring
09-17-2014, 05:06 PM
Earlier today I got the 3k dil bonus for killing all three dinos but since then it's only been a 1680 bonus. I'm trying to figure out why. Someone said it had to do with how many points you earned. I'm guessing that means how many points you captured.

I don't know how to keep track of this but I do know it seems like it's not counting one of the three dinos every time. I'm thinking it is correct as that first time I captured a lot of points.

Any way to keep track of how many points you've earned for the full 3k three-dino bonus?
http://i.imgur.com/3S4K465.png

Riker has NO class

Delta Rising is the best expansion ever
Captain
# 2
09-20-2014, 07:55 AM
Nobody knows how scoring is determined? Nobody knows exactly what determines if you get the full 3k dilithium bonus or just the partial 1680 bonus? I'm having a hard time getting the full 3k. I'm thinking you have to capture an entire section, like the whole city, to get it. Two or three capture points is not enough.

Riker has NO class

Last edited by uryenserellont; 09-20-2014 at 08:02 AM.
Captain
# 3
09-20-2014, 08:14 AM
You can't just troll the dinos and expect the hiked reward. But, as far as I know, no one has tested how the reward scales with capture points completed.
Commander
# 4
09-20-2014, 08:28 AM
related dev-blog: Season 8 Dev Blog #9

re. your second question: I don't know of any ingame tool/UI to keep track of your progress. You'll have to watch the map and memorize the points you captured.

re. scoring: For the maximum bonus, you have to capture a number of points (relay/artillery/generator) during the first phase of the zone. Last I checked, the threshold was somewhere below ten, and the dev-blog mentions the number 5; so it's maybe 5 or above.
In the second phase, you need to damage all 3 Rexes. Shooting medics prevents failure, but only shooting Rexes grants the reward. And, I got the impression you have to damage the Rex before its health drops too low (again, don't know the threshold) or else it won't count for you.
Captain
# 5
09-20-2014, 12:10 PM
5 sounds like it could be correct. I've tested up to 3 points captured and only got 1680 bonus, and when I've captured a lot more than 3 I've gotten the full 3k bonus but never bothered to keep track of exactly how many points I captured that round.

Riker has NO class

Captain
# 6
09-20-2014, 12:54 PM
Maybe its just another unlisted daily, get a more for the first time through than subsequent runs.
Commander
# 7
09-21-2014, 06:09 AM
Played two consecutive rounds. Captured 5 points (and defended one other) and got the bonus. It's definitely not a daily since I got the same bonus in the second round (captured 6 points) too.