Ensign
# 1 Looking for KDF only fleet
01-18-2015, 09:01 AM
Hi!

I am not new to the game but just returned with my existing account. I am a lvl 54 klingon called Doxx Rathor. I fly an upgraded Bortasqu.

I want to join to an only klingon fleet. No federation, no exceptions just klingons! I am not the biggest Trek fan, but maybe it couldn't be bad to join some real fanatics

I want to learn to be better, to fight together with others in PVE or PVP. However I enjoy the way I play, and I want to keep it that way so sometimes I choose my own path in the game, for example in ship or character builds. I put the enjoyment of play and teamplay before stats and numbers. Just to pick one thing for example.. As I am klingon and klingons use disruptors, my bortasqu (just like my away team) have only disruptors and it has cannons and turrets and beams and RCS. I did read hundreds of pages long ago about endless bloody arguments of this build theme, and I chose this, and I like it. So, thats enough I think about this.

I am 27 years old hungarian. I can play between 18:00 and 23:00 GMT+1 (central european time). I have mic and TS. My first language is hungarian but I can speak english too, if very needed I can cooperate with others in english via TS too.

Howver I would prefer if not all the communication happened on TS but on somekind of ingame form, like ingame forum or chat.

I am looking for an only klingon fleet, with enough members (in the given time) to play with.

What I offer is an active respectful player, later helpful towards rookies.

As I mentioned my character name is Doxx Rathor, my acc. name I think is: apollid

Please dont send me invitation without an ingame PM or an answer to this thread.

Thank you and.. Hail the Klingon Empire!

Doxx Rathor
Ensign
# 2
01-21-2015, 03:56 PM
Im looking too. My ingame is click@cplcashcamer
Career Officer
# 3
01-21-2015, 04:48 PM
If you are looking for a Klingon fleet, why not head over to ufplanets.com!

Ufplanets.com is a mixed Star Trek community that not only supports Star Trek Online, but also classic Star Trek games and provides Trek news. Founded in 2002, the UFP boasts a large number of like minded people to share in your interest in Star Trek.

Our Klingon fleet, The House of Kular is always on the lookout for honourable to warriors to join us in battle. With our KDF themed events and pvp battles, there is enough honour to be had for every warrior!

Interested in STFs and pvp? Our Elite Strike Force is always on the lookout for talented players to join their ranks.

Still not sure? Head over to ufplanets.com amd have a look at our forums.

UFP Fallen
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-21-2015, 07:14 PM
he said 'klingon fleet, no exceptions'.

unfortunately, there are only a handful of true kdf fleets, meaning fleets orgs where the kdf are the major faction. the beautiful fleets and orion empire fleets are the two that come to my mind. pretty much everything else is a fed-proxy fleet for kdf farming alts.
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Captain
# 5
01-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbubbaloo View Post
he said 'klingon fleet, no exceptions'.

unfortunately, there are only a handful of true kdf fleets, meaning fleets orgs where the kdf are the major faction. the beautiful fleets and orion empire fleets are the two that come to my mind. pretty much everything else is a fed-proxy fleet for kdf farming alts.
Not necessarily.

Although many KDF fleets find their origins as an extension of a Federation fleet, they need to be developed as a complete separate fleet in order to ever achieve anything. To have a fleet consisting of "alts" will never, ever work, ever. Unless all you are interested in is the name above the char name.

OP, I could invite you to Delta Strike Force, which is getting my full attention beyond the level of alt fleet, HOWEVER we do have a Federation fleet, and often fly cross-faction teams. So I don't think we would be a good fit for you. From the KDF fleets I've been in I cannot advice you one either.

So I wish you best of luck in finding a good fleet.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. BUT WHY?!?!?!?
Join the Deltas today!
Delta Task Force --- Delta Recon Force --- Delta Strike Force
Empire Veteran
# 6
01-23-2015, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahmkota19 View Post
Not necessarily.

Although many KDF fleets find their origins as an extension of a Federation fleet, they need to be developed as a complete separate fleet in order to ever achieve anything. To have a fleet consisting of "alts" will never, ever work, ever. Unless all you are interested in is the name above the char name.

OP, I could invite you to Delta Strike Force, which is getting my full attention beyond the level of alt fleet, HOWEVER we do have a Federation fleet, and often fly cross-faction teams. So I don't think we would be a good fit for you. From the KDF fleets I've been in I cannot advice you one either.

So I wish you best of luck in finding a good fleet.
there is a huge cultural difference between a fedcentric fleet of kdf alts and a kdf-main fleet, and OP knows this full well.
if your fleet org started fed-side and levelled up the fed base and worked on the kdf alt fleet as an afterthought, you arent the same kdf community as a fleet org that had two t5 kdf bases before they even had a fed base.
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Captain
# 7
01-23-2015, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbubbaloo View Post
there is a huge cultural difference between a fedcentric fleet of kdf alts and a kdf-main fleet, and OP knows this full well.
if your fleet org started fed-side and levelled up the fed base and worked on the kdf alt fleet as an afterthought, you arent the same kdf community as a fleet org that had two t5 kdf bases before they even had a fed base.
Very true. However, that fleet is forming out to be filled with KDF mains. Maybe later than the rest, but still forming out with mains. There are alts in there, but it are mostly mains.

But yeah, I did say that we would not be a good fit to the OP.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. BUT WHY?!?!?!?
Join the Deltas today!
Delta Task Force --- Delta Recon Force --- Delta Strike Force
Commander
# 8
01-23-2015, 10:52 AM
We are always looking for new members who want to enjoy the game. In game contact @suzy33 or @lightspeeds
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=590121
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=32

House of spectre is our kdf

For the very best online gaming experience on star trek online. Join Task Force Spectre

http://youtu.be/UQAjqK9L1Bk
Captain
# 9
02-27-2015, 06:37 AM
Started playing back when people had to level a Fed toon to 25 to join the KDF. Created Crell of the House of Jev and did not look back. My Feds are my Alts. I haven't really played either of them in a very long time.

I completely agree with the OP. Over the time I have played STO, I have grown weary of a KDF Fleet being an afterthought. As in, 'After we give all our Dilithium, Fleet Marks, whatever to the Fed side, then we'll see."

Currently Fleet free. Not interested in joining groups which are too hardcore or too new. Or does not have some type of free VOIP. Or is DPS centric. Don't care whether or not you DPS just don't try to get me involved in it. More to this game than DPS for me. Dabble in PvP where my primary purpose is to serve as a torpedo magnet or meat shield for the good players. Would like to play more Ground because it is one of the areas of the game left where I have not done a lot. Yes, I know it is not very good, but it would be different from what I already play. Different is good.

Two KDF lvls 60 and 58. One KDF aligned Rommie lvl 60. All of the Reps completed on these three. Contact me at @thunderfoot1007 in game.

A couple more things. I have a life and a job. Both of which are important to me and which I enjoy a lot. Not going to do the mandatory login thing nor the mandatory meeting thing. When I login, I want to play STO. Not hold a half hour meeting on what we're gonna do as soon as whomever gets back from the 7-Eleven.
Would Diogenes' search have been faster or better if he had the Internet?
I'm guessing, Oh HELL no!

Last edited by thunderfoot006; 02-27-2015 at 06:49 AM.