Captain
# 31
05-24-2013, 08:59 AM
I second the Bomber Jacket (Closest we can come at the moment is the Enterprise top)...

And now that Romulans have a 'Vest' option, this is the perfect time to give us Scotty's Engineer Vest - Come on, Devs, please? WoK-style pants, belt and insignia, the TNG 'Captain's Variant' shirt and that Engineer Vest over it and us Movie Era fans would finally have our Engineering Captains and BOffs looking like we dream...
Commander
# 32
06-24-2013, 06:17 AM
I think we need the high heeled boots for our female crewmembers like those worn by Uhura.
Captain
# 33
06-25-2013, 01:37 AM
Missions that take place on Ceti Alpha 5
Ensign
# 34
10-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Thank you for requesting this! I was going to do the same thing! Personally I thought the ship/hand phaser sound and visual effects were better than any of the TV shows. I also wish they would add the Transporter effects from The Motion Picture, TWOK, and III through VI!. You know what I mean, the blue columns of light and the sparkleys...Star Trek Online is just not complete without adding these effects!!! All of my crew would be wearing TWOK uniforms and using all the movie stuff!
Survivor of Romulus
# 35
10-14-2013, 09:30 PM
I think that the turtleneck and the uniform jacket ought to be separate clothing items. There is some president with other uniforms to have two top layers.

This way, you can have an on-duty "off duty" uniform with just the turtleneck, and people can go turtleneckless for period-correctness on their Ambassador-class ships.

Finally, by splitting them, you can create odd color combinations that should not have been on screen, but none-the-less cannon as seen on Lt. (Cmdr.) Valeris.
Don't phaze me, bro!