Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Wrong Models loaded
01-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Dunno if this maybe a technichal Bug, but please feel free to move it over.

Hey everybody,
yesterday, starting the open beta a quite funny bug occured to me: http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9...0011301481.jpg
Bigger Version!

As you can see i was doing the mission Hide and Seek. I just beamed into the station and found myself not having my normal team but my ship. I could move on the floor with it and as soon as i got to the Klingons you see in the back my ship disappeared and the normal human model was back. Now i was able to do everything like normal.
But my team which i selected to be 4 guys, 3 of my bridge officers wasnt their. The mission was quite hard but i managed it alone only dying once.

A little time later moving back to System Space after doing another mission in another sector i had the same bug the other way round. (sry i forgot to screenshot) This time for just 3 seconds the Female Model appeared instead of the ship. She could even run (in space) but then the ship reappeard so to say

Hope thats helps you abit.
Current specs: Win7 64pro, Pentium E5200, ATI 5770 1gb, 4 gb ram

Keep up the good work guys, your doing a wonderful game and i really liked the closed beta allready! (Preorder filled)
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 11:00 AM
I had the same issue a couple times, and on that very mission too, send a bug report if there isn't one already
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 12:20 PM
ya i had the same problem but on a earlier mission, mine didnt change back so i had to log out and back in