Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
Something I haven't really heard much about recently is, what's the verdict you all have on the elite fleet space weapons? I know that pretty much it's only Phasers and Disruptors (no torps or mines as far as I know), with new procs on them.

I'm just curious what you all think, I know that the Phasers have a shield heal on them, and I've yet to find out what Elite Disruptors do in space.

Captain
# 2
02-25-2013, 02:43 AM
Elite disruptors provide a 25% boost in damage against shields from what I've seen very wry effective obviously on a 2.5% proc

I'm just going to purchase some today see what their like the advanced sucked but these look great
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Captain
# 3
02-25-2013, 02:57 AM
I thot the Disruptors also have a [ShldH] mod like the elite phasers?

Its not better, its just different. But great for tanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Commander
# 4
02-25-2013, 03:02 AM
I have no acces to them for another some time I guess but I have seen federation weapons in game against normal weapons.

I can't do nothing against a new T5 cruiser (assault cruiser it is ? ) which is using FAW with new weapons/elite shield/leadership/etc using normal MKXII ACCx2 disruptors .

Probably a 5 fore ship can take the shields down of this new FAW healing cruisers I can't test that.

Edit : in a month or two my kdf fleet will have access to elite shields
Audiater et altera pars
"They gave away your leech, the only 5 tac console ship you have has a turn rate of 5, all of the Romulan ships have battle cloak and dont suffer the hull strength reduction of the BOPs."

Last edited by dova25; 02-25-2013 at 03:04 AM.
Captain
# 5
02-25-2013, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
I thot the Disruptors also have a [ShldH] mod like the elite phasers?

Its not better, its just different. But great for tanks.
No the kdf get the direct opposite of the federation

They are DMGx2 plus one extra mod then the 25% shield damage proc
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Commander
# 6
02-25-2013, 03:15 AM
I think I will stick to standard weapons, does anyone know the magnitude of the shield heal Federation side?

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard
Captain
# 7
02-25-2013, 04:02 AM
i have been waiting so long to find out about this. Thank you for providing solid information on the issue.
The Somraw, K'tinga, D'Kyr, D7, Kumari, and T'Varo are all older than the Constitution Refit and yet they are tier 5. The rule needs to change.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
03-15-2013, 12:11 PM
useless, this is the word that defines well the weapons of Tier 5, useless!

* u-s-e-l-e-s-s

if your fleet is interested in spending their resources on the tier 5 of engineering, I advise you

DO NOT TO DO THIS

see for yourself

All Fed Elite Fleet Weapons

the bonus shield is useless,
my ship has 12000 shield on each side, so ...

2.5% chance: +63 shield, if successful attack

seriously ... this is a joke, you spend two months of your time, seven million dilithium to get the same thing that you can find on the exchange, you buy the same thing by 15 million or less WTF 0o

Phaser Mk XII exchange 1.600.000 ec

I do not see how +63 shield can help me in an STF/pvp if the the cube give 50.000 damage

the guy who had the idea to put this bonus has serious mental problems

remove this bonus and paste something better or multiply by 10,20,30 whatever

2.5% chance: +800 shield if successful attack

ps
and while no one said anything about the sciences, but I can predict one more frustration in the future
...now see my dedication plaque
USS PEACEMAKER
- NCC-511217-A
and Screenshot With Two Steps From Hell Music Mix
- Brazilian Fleet - lvl 20_Tier5 / Emb,DiliM,Spi lvl 9
Empire Veteran
# 9
03-15-2013, 12:18 PM
it will be a whole hell of a lot more then +63 after all modifiers are applied to it. its the same thing on the embassy consoles

the kdf weapons will be sick though
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lieutenant
# 10
03-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Is anyone well versed enough to understand how +63 regeneration plays into the sto wiki regeneration calculation?

Regen every 6 sec = 83.4 * Ship * Array type * Modifier bonus (10% each [reg]) * ship Tier * marK number
24 Hours a day, 365 days a week.