Lt. Commander
# 21
03-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleatreides View Post
i just looked at one of the vids and i thought:

"Oh nice the PvP Bootcamp Coach has 29 kits; i knew you had that many since you're cheating(kit switching) like crazy but that even surprised me

click here to see the exploiter in action

so ye thank you for making that video since it shows something that really needs fixing too" =P
You should see him use the doff swap to gain equip diag firepower boost and shield recharge 99 percent proc boost. This can be done in red alert as well.
Empire Veteran
# 22
04-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Quote:

"Oh nice the PvP Bootcamp Coach has 29 kits; i knew you had that many since you're cheating(kit switching) like crazy but that even surprised me

so ye thank you for making that video since it shows something that really needs fixing too" =P
If anything, that's proof of just how bad it is and serves as a justification for holding off on ground boot camp until such problems and issues are fixed.

Ensign
# 23
04-01-2013, 07:02 AM
Quote:
You should see him use the doff swap to gain equip diag firepower boost and shield recharge 99 percent proc boost. This can be done in red alert as well.
i know..i was just giving 1 example there ..but you're right that was just the tip of the iceberg

Quote:
If anything, that's proof of just how bad it is and serves as a justification for holding off on ground boot camp until such problems and issues are fixed.
LMAO...are you fcking kidding me?so you're defending the cheater by saying "oh yes he can cheat...it's not his fault..let's blame the game"
that exploit and many others used by those guys existed already before your pvp bootcamp

cheating never serves as a justification...it just shows how weak someone is by having to use exploits to keep up with the others

it's like in space pvp back then when people were flying around with 2 shields
some guys got exposed and got flamed like crazy for cheating
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Just for everyone's information:

johnharrisonlol = Talon Jones
kyleatreides = Talon Jones

Talon Jones has 6 Banned Accounts now.
Empire Veteran
# 25
04-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pug02 View Post

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Now I know that it doesn't really matter what I say.

Lt. Commander
# 26
04-01-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:

LOL banned yet I am able to post here. How does that work? Fail on your part bro! And you just assume I am Talon. I could come on here and say I am Jesus H Christ but would it be true? I could say you are Mikey. See what I did there? Funny how he totally ignores the exploit mention and yet goes completely off topic with some unrelated bs. BTW Hammer and I had fun owing you during your last mirror event. Keep on trucking best ground pvp fleet in the game LMAO Sorry to break your heart but kylea isn't me. Believe it or not you have many enemies who despise you and your fleet so don't assume every post that has people calling you guys out for exploits is just me.

Last edited by johnharrisonlol; 04-01-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Career Officer
# 27
04-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Quote:

Hmmm nice find.. this extreme cheating should really get handled.
___
Tami, Leader of -FS-
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiiy View Post
Hmmm nice find.. shame on you pug. Time this extreme cheating finally gets handled.
Oh Tami it did get handled when I landed on a team with 3 of you and a pug a few weeks ago. Yet somehow a 5 man premade can't beat a 3 man premade with 2 pugs. Yet they are still the best ground pvp fleet in the game. HMMM! I enjoyed that very much! Thanks for your fleet's support in that match!

Last edited by johnharrisonlol; 04-01-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnharrisonlol View Post
LOL banned yet I am able to post here. How does that work? Fail on your part bro! And you just assume I am Talon. I could come on here and say I am Jesus H Christ but would it be true? I could say you are Mikey. See what I did there? Funny how he totally ignores the exploit mention and yet goes completely off topic with some unrelated bs. BTW Hammer and I had fun owing you during your last mirror event. Keep on trucking best ground pvp fleet in the game LMAO Sorry to break your heart but kylea isn't me. Believe it or not you have many enemies who despise you and your fleet so don't assume every post that has people calling you guys out for exploits is just me.
You yell and scream that it isn't you. Yet from the join date we can see that this account is very new and that in fact this is the first post on any forum by kyleatreides. You have tried convincing people that you are not Talon Jones so many times. You keep creating accounts as they get banned. I wonder how much money has Cryptic gotten from your banned accounts.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Quote:
You yell and scream that it isn't you. Yet from the join date we can see that this account is very new and that in fact this is the first post on any forum by kyleatreides. You have tried convincing people that you are not Talon Jones so many times. You keep creating accounts as they get banned. I wonder how much money has Cryptic gotten from your banned accounts.

In the end it doesn't matter what anyone thinks cause that means nothing. I am completely free to play. I don't have to give the game any money since ground toons are easy to build and farmed dilthium provides more than what I need for those builds! However your lack of response to the exploits being mentioned tells me that you are derailing this thread to detract from all the cheating you do Cryptic in the future you guys need to do a little more screening before allowing certain people to coach boot camp.

Last edited by johnharrisonlol; 04-01-2013 at 01:35 PM.