Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hello Captains,

We have temporarily brought Tribble down as we prepare it to be used for testing new code. We expect Tribble to be brought back up with a new build in around one week or so from this post.

When Tribble does become available again, it will not be to test Romulan gameplay. We do have a testing plan for the content in the Legacy of Romulus expansion and will provide more updates on it as it becomes available. In the meantime, the upcoming patch notes for Tribble will include further details on what will be available for testing.

Thanks,

The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Republic Veteran
# 2
03-26-2013, 04:48 PM
Oh exciting, I wonder what it will be.
Captain
# 3
03-26-2013, 04:53 PM
one question, if we transfer a character to Redshirt, can we transfer it back after you reopen tribble or is it a one way thing like with Holodeck to Tribble?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2013, 05:00 PM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...61#post8830561

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hello Captains,

Those of you who have had access to Tribble will now have access to a new server, "Public Test (Redshirt)". This server will be taking the place of Tribble as our test server for all builds that are heading to our live environment, Holodeck, while we use Tribble to test new code (NOTE: Tribble will be temporarily unavailable for a week or so from this posting -- details: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=595951).

If you currently have access to Tribble, you shouldn't need to do anything other than transfer a character to Redshirt and resume testing as normal. If you don't have access to Tribble yet, you can gain access to both Tribble and Redshirt by visiting this link.

Thanks, and happy testing!

The Star Trek Online Team
HOMO SAPIENS NON URINAT IN VENTUM

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Career Officer
# 5
03-26-2013, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
it will not be to test Romulan gameplay.
That's oddly specific. Am I right in assuming we will be testing the crunchy, munchy mechanics associated with LoR (such as retrait, advanced traits, the new silent enemy, the Tholian Rep and associated items and powers, etc)?
Captain
# 6
03-26-2013, 05:06 PM
Yay! new code!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 7
03-26-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751 View Post
one question, if we transfer a character to Redshirt, can we transfer it back after you reopen tribble or is it a one way thing like with Holodeck to Tribble?
It's one way.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 8
03-26-2013, 05:22 PM
um just to let u no i can't load the launcher to get in the game this just started right after red shirt was realeased
Captain
# 9
03-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
That's oddly specific. Am I right in assuming we will be testing the crunchy, munchy mechanics associated with LoR (such as retrait, advanced traits, the new silent enemy, the Tholian Rep and associated items and powers, etc)?
Personally I doubt it'd include the new aliens as they seem to be more connected to the new Romulan gameplay.

Wouldn't be surprised if the new UI was up for testing.
Previously Alendiak
Daizen - Lvl 50 Engineer - Fleet Avenger
Selia - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Avenger
Toval - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Mogai
Rihannsu
# 10
03-26-2013, 06:13 PM
Yes, I am pretty sure you guys didnt bring Redskirt back because you are not going to be season testing soon ...
Closed Thread