Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.

General:
  • Players can no longer send or receive Fleet chat without accepting their Fleet invitation.
  • Seeds of Dissent has been updated for players using cloaking devices.

Systems:
  • It is no longer possible to move officers to or from your Active Roster while you are in Combat.
  • Updated the tooltip description for several Reputation system powers.
    • Where these powers were previously showing some redundant text in the Reputation UI, this text has been updated to clarify the functionality of how these powers work.
  • Updated all separating ships, like the Galaxy, Odyssey, Bortsaqu', D'kyr, and Prometheus.
    • If you launch your separated craft, and then your ship is destroyed, your separated craft will no longer re-dock/despawn.
      • It will continue to fight until it is disabled.
    • When you respawn, it will be ready to follow you, fight with you, or redock with you if you choose to.
    • This also ensures that if your ship is destroyed while one of your separated craft is deployed, your toggle ability wont deactivate and go into cooldown.

UI:
  • Starfleet Captains should no longer see some Ensign-rank ground skills appear twice in their skill window.
  • Submitting bugs via in-game reporting no longer gives an error message when a ticket is submitted successfully.
  • The Dilithium amount shown in the assets window will now update automatically, without having to change maps first.
  • The minimized chat window button will now remember its position.
Commander
# 2
04-03-2013, 03:44 PM
all i can say about the combat pet fix is its about time =)
Lieutenant
# 3
04-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Hope this also fixes Klingons not being able to Beam Out, Depart Systems and Transwarp.
http://picpost.resolute-guild.com/destyn/12thcrypticsig.png
Lieutenant
# 4
04-03-2013, 03:51 PM
So..when are you going to fix the obvious poor quality and generic looking UI in both space and the character select screen?

The glowing light on the character screen and the low res character model of my character are very annoying, its like Fantasy Trek Online, my Tac officer is now some kind of wizard?

The in game space UI is generic and cheap in appearance, there are jagged edges, on all borders, the Hull % and shield balancing section is not alligned, and the whole thing looks like it was put together in Microsoft Paint from Windows 3.1.

Please add an option to revert back to the current Holodeck UI, because this new one is not clean, cheap and hideous.

Thanks
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
04-03-2013, 03:52 PM
How long is this shard going to be down i just tried to log in and it says shard is locked right now just wanting the rough estimite thank u?
Career Officer
# 6
04-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by casiopia254 View Post
So..when are you going to fix the obvious poor quality and generic looking UI in both space and the character select screen?

The glowing light on the character screen and the low res character model of my character are very annoying, its like Fantasy Trek Online, my Tac officer is now some kind of wizard?

The in game space UI is generic and cheap in appearance, there are jagged edges, on all borders, the Hull % and shield balancing section is not alligned, and the whole thing looks like it was put together in Microsoft Paint from Windows 3.1.

Please add an option to revert back to the current Holodeck UI, because this new one is not clean, cheap and hideous.

Thanks
Just to put this out there. it sounds to me like 1/2 rez is turned on. tribble some times defaults to 1/2 rez in the options. & has a different options save from holodeck.
Captain
# 7
04-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Systems:
  • Updated all separating ships, like the Galaxy, Odyssey, Bortsaqu', D'kyr, and Prometheus.
    • If you launch your separated craft, and then your ship is destroyed, your separated craft will no longer re-dock/despawn.
Does this apply to the NPC versions of those ships as well?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Empire Veteran
# 8
04-03-2013, 04:11 PM
talk about a buff to the MVAM. beta mode, all the time. the odyssey gets a big advantage too, it will basically always have its separated turn rate. oh, the galaxy too i guess. that needs a lot more help then just being separated all the time, it cant use that turn rate for anything really.

i don't know if i like it that these ships will ALWAYS in combat be in their separated modes, that just doesn't feel right
Career Officer
# 9
04-03-2013, 04:11 PM
So does this mean the Galaxy and Odyssey will be able to continue the whole rest of the mission undocked, even it dies multiple times?
Career Officer
# 10
04-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[*]Updated all separating ships, like the Galaxy, Odyssey, Bortsaqu', D'kyr, and Prometheus. [list][*]If you launch your separated craft, and then your ship is destroyed, your separated craft will no longer re-dock/despawn.
[*]When you respawn, it will be ready to follow you, fight with you, or redock with you if you choose to. [*]This also ensures that if your ship is destroyed while one of your separated craft is deployed, your toggle ability wont deactivate and go into cooldown.
If that actually works. AWESOME!!!