Rihannsu
# 21
03-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Sometimes that's an option, sometimes not. It might be he has a computer at the bottom of the specs and it won't run the higher settings. I know I have to run at reduced graphics on my laptop.

Funny thing though one time while building I encountered something, I believe one of the space backdrops, that had a really cool effect at medium graphics settings, but just turned the screen completely white at high settings.
Yeah, I've had to tinker with the settings on my computer a lot to get them to work right.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-28-2013, 05:41 PM
Doo doo

That was it...that was the ENTIRE comment from a 1 star, go look in the reviews for Allegiance Part 3 if you don't believe me.

Related question: I've had one star reviews pop up back at the top of the review stack every so often. When someone replays a mission but doesn't change the feedback does it still get moved to the top of the list?
Play Star Trek: Allegiance - my first series in the Foundry
Career Officer
# 23
03-28-2013, 08:23 PM
3-stars with "meh".

Told me absolutely nothing whatsoever about what he thought I could have done better; just that evidently I either did half of it exactly right and half exactly wrong, or all of it half right, or some combination thereof.

I could almost have understood 1 star with "meh", which would have told me "I'm looking for something to farm rewards", but 3? Meh.
Commander
# 24
03-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Stupidest review I ever got.....

....that's right. NOTHING. Eight one star reviews on a mission, with absolutely no feedback whatsoever.

STUPIDEST. REVIEW(S). EVER.

(I mean, come on, you have 180 letterspaces to vent your rage! You couldn't even spell, "It suxxored"?)

Last edited by newplayerguy7; 03-29-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Career Officer
# 25
03-29-2013, 03:19 AM
I know I've had some really humorous reviews, but the dumbest one that comes currently to mind is where the person left a review for what was obviously a totally different mission. They complained about beaming down to a planet in a mission that was all space, and their other complaints were for a plot completely different from the one in my mission.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
# 26
03-29-2013, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
I could almost have understood 1 star with "meh", which would have told me "I'm looking for something to farm rewards", but 3? Meh.
I would say that a 3-star meh would be an honest reflection of "meh". That he found nothing particularly exceptional for better or worse, and thus gave it a thoroughly average rating.

And somehow felt obligated to say something, rather than just rating without comment.