Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hey guys, all morning here for me everything was working no problem, im in newfoundland standard time so that was several hours ago, almost 4 pm here now.

But now when i'm trying to do a mission, I'm a man in space and ship on the ground. My current mission is exploring the volcanis sector and exploring 3 unexplored systems in the area. These systems seem to be all bugged like this. Not sure if its because more people are playing now, or because the area is bugged.

Either way, it's something that should be addressed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 11:32 AM
i can second this trying to do a mission beaming down to celes station ended up falling through the floor, pressed beam back up and went back into the Celes system to find my captain floaitng around in space, went to warp out and then the server crashed, The game was fine for me all morning and afternoon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 11:35 AM
having the same issue as the originator. in addition on planted side, teh graphic problem causes only 1 of teh away team to appear.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2010, 11:56 AM
Same thing just started happening to me as well, same avatar swap.. same systems.. I logged back in to find a completely untextured humanoid avatar floating in sector space... whenever I try to interact with one of the "unknown systems" now I get a server disconnect...