A few basic things I feel the foundry desperately needs.
1. The ability to put auto fills such as [Shipname] into the buttons, not just the actual dialogue text. For example one of my missions has the character access a restricted file in the computer and i wanted the response to be [Lastname] Alpha9653Delta. It's necessary for good dialogue to include response options that are personal to the person playing.
2. The ability to move a player from one part of a level to another rather than having to duplicate the level and have a new spawn point. I used the Defiant Interior in a mission and had to use a second version to use deck one, which means another loading screen that will get people frustrated. Sorry if this exists and I don't know about it.
3. Naturally we need better options for building our own interiors. Tried to create a space interior but had to put the level so high in the air that I got nothing but rushing wind sound.
4. I'm going to compile this one: More ship costumes, ship holo-emitters?, and more forcefield options.
5. The ability to limit away team size like some missions in the game do.
6. Can we get the standard playable ship interiors as pre made levels? If something happens inside the ship, it would halp if we could use the same interior that we know we would see if we were to "visit starship bridge" and head down to the crew or engineering deck.
&. Last one I promise, I understand the 3D view would be really difficult and may never happen, but could you at least add a feature to the preview mode that tells us the X,,Y,Z coordinates of our character so we don't have to keep doing shot and miss at where we are putting stuff?
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic