Commander
# 111
06-06-2013, 08:53 AM
How long those a Q live for?
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Survivor of Romulus
# 112
06-07-2013, 02:09 AM
So... 5 days left to vote and half of the missions arn't back yet?
Captain
# 113
06-07-2013, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
So... 5 days left to vote and half of the missions arn't back yet?
I'm not even sure if my entry is working.
Commander
# 114
06-08-2013, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
I'm not even sure if my entry is working.
This is why I always play them all straight away and vote within 48hours of release... You never know what updates and such await!

I didn't realise how much time i spent on foundry until it went down. I have been lost, forced to spend time with my kid lol
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Captain
# 115
06-08-2013, 07:06 AM
I was lucky to get all of mine done... it's just a matter of choosing the winner.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Commander
# 116
06-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I was lucky to get all of mine done... it's just a matter of choosing the winner.
That one with the giant cells was amazing lol
To be honest I hope I wont win this one, not that I think I will anyway, made to many cut backs, its not worthy of being highlighted lol

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 117
06-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Hey Captains -- I'm going to be extending the voting again. I'm working out the details and should have an update for you all on Monday or Tuesday

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 118
06-08-2013, 05:20 PM
I dont suppose telling us what the next competition 'theme' will be is an option?
As the Foundry is offline we can at least write a rough storyline for the next entry!
I'm only asking because I am gagin to get started already.

Career Officer
# 119
06-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Hello,

I am Rellimtime82, I would like to remind you all that I have been doing reviews for the missions in the Foundry Challenge #7; which can be found posted at Starbase UGC. I would also like to let all the authors know that I played all 10 missions before the Launch of LoR. If you do not see your mission in my reviews; do not worry as they will be posted before/by the end of voting.

Thank you all for your continued support of my Reviews for this and future Foundry Challenges, and future Spotlight reviews. I wish all the authors luck for Foundry Challenge #7.

Thank you,
Rellimtime82
Survivor of Romulus
# 120
06-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
I dont suppose telling us what the next competition 'theme' will be is an option?
As the Foundry is offline we can at least write a rough storyline for the next entry!
I'm only asking because I am gagin to get started already.
im laying odds it'll be called... "Subspace Monsters" and bla bla bla... make a mission based on the Elachi